ok so i tried making a few phone calls this morning. when i try to ... General Blackberry forum

usmcangel no está en línea Stack level 2

8220 not making or recieving calls

Advertisement

ok so i tried making a few phone calls this morning. when i try to make a out going the call screen comes up but then goes back to call log. when i try to call my phone i get a busy signal. i can send and recieve texts. any ideas?
    Stasha

usmcangel no está en línea Stack level 2
    ok well everything is connected but it says my bb enterprise server isnt connected. how to i connect? grrrrr
    Stasha

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    What kind of BlackBerry plan are you on BIS or BES??? the main difference is BIS is normally the personal service where BES is for businesses.... you should be able to log into your account either through your BlackBerry on on your carriers site and resend the service books... also I would check the smart dialing by going onto your call screen and selecting options then Smart Dialing, if you're in the US you want to make sure your counrtry code is +1, you can also enter your area code in the "area code" field below smart dialing... otherwise I would check with your carrier to ensure your BlackBerry was programmed properly. Is this the first time you have had an issue with dialing out?