Hi. I have a blackberry pearl and I was wondering why it will turn on ... General Blackberry forum

sunsetsweete no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FC7DBC

8100 Turn on and then go back to hourglass symbol

Advertisement

Hi.

I have a blackberry pearl and I was wondering why it will turn on and go thru the main start up screen, come on, and then in a few seconds go back to the screen with the hourglass. I don't know if their is a way to fix it and I was wondering if their was any way I could uninstal the os and then reinstalling it and if this would help. Also, if I could do that, I don't know how. Any suggestions on why this is happening and if their is any way to fix it. I think the led light will come on red for a while but I don't know why or when it does this. Any help would be appreciated!

Envizion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Sounds Like an OS reinstall would help...essentially if doing something like that doesn't help it might be an equipment problem...There is a free program designed to completely wipe a blackberries OS then you can use desktop manager to reinstall...Not sure of the name of the program right now as I am not at home...feel free to pin me for more questions...I'll also try to get back to you with the name of the program

x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Try this.

1. Turn off the BB
    2. Launch the Desktop Manager.
    3. Launch the Application Loader from Dekstop Manager.
    4. Turn on the BB.
    5. Plug the BB to the PC.
    6. Reload the OS with the Advance option to erase application and data.