I have a BB 8100 and lately when I load up my media player the ... General Blackberry forum

warpedmind247 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 media help

Advertisement

I have a BB 8100 and lately when I load up my media player the sound will not work. I can't turn it down or up it's almost like it is muted yet I can't un mute it obviously. Any help you guys could give would be appreciated.

NOID no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2423EC62

Re: 8100 media help

Sometimes when I use the media player it does this too. I have found to fixes. If you stop the the song and restart the song, or closing the media player completely out and restarting it. Hope that helps.

warpedmind247 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Unfortunately I also tried that and it still does the same thing. When I lbring up my media player it doesn't show any volume bar at all. I even went so far as reinstalling and updating my software again and still no dice. It has to be something I've done recently becuase it worked fine up until awhile ago.

LaTuFu no está en línea Stack level 9
    PIN/ID
    Just Ax

Have you tried a Battery Pull reset? Remove the battery for 2-3 minutes, see if that does anything?
    If I knew where I was going, I might already be there. -- Cross Canadian Ragweed.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by warpedmind247
    Unfortunately I also tried that and it still does the same thing. When I lbring up my media player it doesn't show any volume bar at all. I even went so far as reinstalling and updating my software again and still no dice. It has to be something I've done recently becuase it worked fine up until awhile ago.
    If that is what happenned and you have a recent back up file on the PC restore it and it will "roll back" so to speak the changes that were made.