Hey Guys- Please Help. I can't get my 7100i to receive any of my emails ... General Blackberry forum

Grassmankev no está en línea Stack level 1

7100i only sends email, won't receive

Advertisement

Hey Guys- Please Help. I can't get my 7100i to receive any of my emails from my outlook account. it sends just fine. I tried resending service books and nothing changed. What else can I try?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: 7100i only sends email, won't receive

Is this a BES email address or other? If it is something like AOL, GMail, etc., try deleting the email from your email set up on your BB, then do a battery pull reset and add the email account back. Let us know if that works for you.

likefre no está en línea Stack level 4

If you are receiving them in outlook, you would have to configure outlook to leave messages on server...Did you try this?

Grassmankev no está en línea Stack level 1

I didn't have outlook set to leave the messages on the server. I'll check to see if that fixed it. Anytime I pull the battery, I get the jvm102 error. Then I spend all night reloading everything, so I don't pull the battery anymore. I used to receive my emails, but a week ago, it stopped. I must have changed my outlook at some point. I always leave the messages on the server. Thanks guys!!