Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

7250 with all the standards.... use a bluetooth headset, which is sweet because I work ... General Blackberry forum

jscully no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3007729C

Advertisement

7250 with all the standards....
    use a bluetooth headset, which is sweet because I work outside a lot during the summer, and don't have to worry about wiping any sweat or dust off of my detailed screen.
    downloaded ringtones
    and Blackberry messenger.
    quick, sweet, awesome...smokes my previous 6750 in everything.
    Scully
    7250 on Bell Mobility
    Pin: 3007729C

Dhudgins no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsalisbury
    Does the wireless synch feature discussed above regarding the 7100t work only with BES?
    unfortunately yes the only way to perform wireless sync is through the bes.

However there are sites out there that let you perform virtually the same thing.

I'll see if i can find the links and post em.

DH

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773
    I use a 7520.

Use Ramble AIM, BB messenger, SPOT (beta), BBToday, Berry411, Medieval Kings 2, and Texas Hold'em King.

love my BB, rarely ever actually switch to my i860 on the weekends anymore.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I'm on the BB 7280 now. Had to downgrade from the 7290 (i miss it). With 4.0 Hheld software it works very slow. so for now the only app i have loaded is bb messenger. :?

On the 32mb 7290 i had as mush as 12 apps loaded at one point.

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    I'm on the 7230 w 16mb and had to lose some pics that were stored in order to load IM+.

here's my list of running apps.

PocketDay

Ramble IM

IM+

Berry 411

BB Messenger

Reqwireless Web Viewer

BB Corrector

Texas King Holdem 2

BB Light

It runs pretty good. Nice and smooth most of the time. I'll have to kill a few apps to beta some of the new stuff. either that or upgrade to a 7290 with 32mb.

ptzchris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    400B23AE
    Ok well...let me see.... i always saw these people walking around with these big bulky pda/phones and wondered why on earth you would want one.....

well now i see why....I bought the Blackberry 7520 from nextel and i dont regret leaving my i860......currently i dont have much installed on it because i am still in the research mode but i have Rambler AIM which i believe is the best have tried others........Texas Hold'em Kings...Brick Breaker.....now althought the new version of bb has the internet browser and i have heard that reqwireless is no more i was wondering

if there is still anyway to get the program i have heard so many great things about it i just need to have it.
    ptzchris@nextel.blackberry.net

identify yourself when emailing me

twheeler no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    23E261CF
    You may be able to purchase a license from someone that is not using the software anymore. try posting a WTB ad in the classified area on this site and even some others.

nutsnbolts no está en línea Stack Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by ptzchris
    Ok well...let me see.... i always saw these people walking around with these big bulky pda/phones and wondered why on earth you would want one.....

well now i see why....I bought the Blackberry 7520 from nextel and i dont regret leaving my i860......currently i dont have much installed on it because i am still in the research mode but i have Rambler AIM which i believe is the best have tried others........Texas Hold'em Kings...Brick Breaker.....now althought the new version of bb has the internet browser and i have heard that reqwireless is no more i was wondering

if there is still anyway to get the program i have heard so many great things about it i just need to have it.
    What programs are you specifically looking for? I try to limit all the softwares installed in my BB. I only like things I will use. Throw in a few games for those lonely nights and done.

SK22BB no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24AEDD1B

Re: 7000 Series Blackberry Owners.

This is my First BB 7290 for T-Mobile, i came from the Sidekick world,
    love my BB, rarely switch to my i860 anymore.

Berry 411

BB Today

BB Corrector

Texas King Holdem 2

BB Light

A few Themes

BB messenger

T-Mobile IM package

Thats it for now im still learing to use my BB

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I had 2 BB7730s with nothing more than what came on them. I got my first 7100t and loaded it with Spider Solitaire, BB Messenger, and a few other games and applications. When I had to exchange it for a 2nd 7100t, I kept what I had on the first one (except Spider Solitaire which somehow got wiped when I upgraded the software yesterday and want back), and added Google Messenger also. Where can I download the followingBB applications everyone's talking about: BB 411, Corrector, Today, and Light?

Just ordered my 7105t this morning.

Just got my 7105t. PIN is 23CF4BE6

Money22 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40060de7

BB7520 from Nextel.....apps!?.....Askmenow, Balloonz, Bass Assassin, BBcorrectory, BBlight, BBreply, BBtetris, BBtoday, Berry411, Berryphonelookup, BBmessenger, Brickbreaker, CirclePopper, Dopewars, Fish Chain, Google Local, Google Talk, MeteorCrusher, MyFlashlight, MyTiles, Pacman, Password Keeper, Print to a Fax, Ramble, Rooster, Spades, Streetracer, Super Blackjack, Tipbuddy, Treasure Quest, VoiceControl, Yahoo! messenger

WOW. On my 7105t, I have Password Keeper, BrickBreaker, BBMessenger, Google Talk, AOL, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo, Pinstack, Google Local, BBSpell, Spider Solitaire, and Handango InHand on mine.

I want to get BB Tetris, BBLight, BBToday, My Flashlight, Ramble, Yak-On (once it works), BBReply and any others recommended.

Can we get a usergroup for 7000 series BB's?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast