Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

If you own a 7000 series BB (7520, 7290, etc) Tell us a bit about ... General Blackberry forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

7000 Series Blackberry Owners.

Advertisement

If you own a 7000 series BB (7520, 7290, etc) Tell us a bit about your Blackberry device. Such as what applications you have loaded, what carrier you're with, if you use BES and what model Blackberry you owned before, if any.

lpowell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    i have a BB 7520 from Nextel, i just got the reqwireless trial and plan to biy it, (thanks jennifer) and also have a nice little app called Pocketday which helps keep everything in order for me.

devir613 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    4005DC33
    I currently own a BlackBerry 7520. My first BlackBerry was a 6500 series from Nextel which was given to me for my birthday about three years ago. I later upgraded to the color version that Nextel offered. This past December I bought the 7520 as a birthday present. I have loaded the ReqWireless WebViewer and EmailViewer. Both programs are vast improvement over WAP browser and E-mail programs that come as part of the native BlackBerry operating system software.
    Dvir

Gina no está en línea Stack level 4
    I've had my 7280 since it first came out. I want to upgrade but I want to see what will replace the 7290 and 7520's first.
    Gina-Lisa James,
    Pinstack.com – the web's #1 BlackBerry spot!
    Add Pinstack to your MySpace & twitter.com/pinstack

Dhudgins no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

7100t

My company uses both the 6000 and 7000 series Blackberries. The 7100t with Wireless sync is without a doubt the best feature. As you add something to your calendar its update in exchange. If my assistant sets up a meeting for me and places it on my calendar at work, I have the update within 2 minutes.

The second feature I'm really fond of it USB Dialup modem capabilities using a standard USB cable. True its slow (running at 19.2k) but extremely handy. When GSM upgrades to 3G in September its going to fly at 253k/s

DH

PIN/ID
    ask

scottsalisbury no está en línea Stack level 1

Wireless Synch

Does that only work with BES? I have a BB7290 with Desktop Manager.

PIN/ID
    ask

Re: Wireless Synch

Quote Originally Posted by scottsalisbury
    Does that only work with BES? I have a BB7290 with Desktop Manager.
    Does what only work with BES?

scottsalisbury no está en línea Stack level 1
    Does the wireless synch feature discussed above regarding the 7100t work only with BES?

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsalisbury
    Does the wireless synch feature discussed above regarding the 7100t work only with BES?
    Yes that's BES only. See the article in the knowledge base for links to hosted BES solutions.

robint no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20284CA
    Hello. I've had the 7100T for about a month now. I upgraded from my Motorola phone to a phone with Bluetooth. However, when I went to the TMo store to make my payment ten days later, the 7100Ts were in, and I just had to go home, find all my packaging, etc., and upgrade to the 7100T. I admit, however, to being prejudiced against BlackBerries. I always thought them too bulky, and as big as my PDAs - at least the ones I choose to carry with me on my outings (which are few and far between, unless they are to a doctor's appointment). I had wanted a phone to be compatible with my HP iPAQ for email when I wasn't home near my router. The phone I upgraded to was the Nokia 6600, and I did get it working beautifully, even with SMS messaging. I can't do that now, of course, but I can do SMS and so much more with my 7100T! I love the "always there" email. I love the Outlook syncronization. I love the instant internet, and being able to look something up when not at home. It's a great tool, and I am no longer prejudiced against BlackBerries. I imagine now being a user for life!

Robin T.
    Robin T.
    BB 7100T
    HP iPAQ 4355
    PalmOne LifeDrive; Zire 72; Tungsten C
    Tapwave Zodiac 2
    Sharp Zaurus SL-5500

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    I have the Nextel, 7520. I do love this phone, but I must admit, I had the 7510 at first and I miss being able to be in my address book, view a persons info(such as their number), hit enter and the phone dials the number. The 7520 doesn't do that.

Applications:I have the webviewer by reqwireless, I have the Telenav app(GPS System), Micropool, Terratial Live, Quick IM(MSN Messenger) and of course Bluetooth.

I am interested in getting updated ringtones, I purchased ringtones through reqwireless, but those tones are "cheesy". Let me know if someone else has had better luck!

rebroker no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi

Hi

I have the 7520 with the Mike Network on Telus! it is bluetooth of course and it is my first strawberry. Sorry....BLACKBERRY :lol:

I have reqwireless (paid for) but telus just enabled the full browser capabilities a week after I purchased reqwireless. I also use pocketday, berry411, eoffice but the trial ended ;(, space invaders and would like more software please...

thanks

jW

JdotRperiod no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20057F71
    I got the 7230 as a gift, and i can't understand for the life of my how this 1 is the only model not bluetooth enabled.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by JdotRperiod
    I got the 7230 as a gift, and i can't understand for the life of my how this 1 is the only model not bluetooth enabled.
    it was made sometime b4 the 7250 and 7290. sorry

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast