OMG. I have a curve, 8300 by AT&T. I just decided to upgrade to the ... General Blackberry forum

daviesgravey no está en línea Stack level 1

543 Error Code

OMG. I have a curve, 8300 by AT&T. I just decided to upgrade to the latest platform they offered. I went ahead and downloaded it, and installed it, and now my phone won't boot up. I keep getting 543 error.

I wiped it and reinstalled. Still, the same thing.

What do I do now?

Someone please help.

Thanks in advance.

CoolFinalFan no está en línea Stack level 4

Lightbulb Re: 543 Error Code

Found this >> 543 VM_FS_MISMATCH: Incompatible Java filesystem installed The VM has detected that the OS binary is different than the OS binary used to create the Java file system. This means that the Java native methods may not be linked properly and as such, the integrity of the system cannot be guaranteed. The system can be recovered by using the VM DLFX and DLPS commands to delete the fixups and persistent store. This will clear all data and fixups and let the filesystem relink to match the new OS binary. The recovery order is important: 1) Delete Fixups 2) Delete Persistent Store 3) Reset device.

First, hard reset the handheld. If this does not resolve the issue, obtain the latest version of the BlackBerry handheld software through your carrier. Then, run Application Loader from BlackBerry Desktop Manager to update the handheld.

actually the whole list is here >

Good luck, may your Blackberry come back ro life.....