One of my major gripes with my blackberry is the fact that after an OS ... General Blackberry forum

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3

3rd Party App to Sync my Exchange Folders?

Advertisement

One of my major gripes with my blackberry is the fact that after an OS upgrade or phone wipe/restore, I loose all of the email stored in my exhange folders. They are still there in Outlook of course, but they are gone from my blackberry never to be seen again. I like to store emails for informational purposes or reference when I'm out in the field. Is there a 3rd party application that I can use to make my blackberry mirror my mail folders after an upgrade. I don't necessarily need it to constantly sync my folders, even if I have to manually run the program to sync up my folders, that would be fine. I would just love to be able to uprade my OS and then sync my folders so I can access all my emails again that were on my berry prior to the upgrade. Please tell me something exists!? Surely there has to be something!?

I'm on a BES, btw, if that matters.

I guess I'm going to just have to get used to a different way of doing things. The more I think about it, I guess I don't ever really use those emails anyway. I end up storing them in folders and they pile up and pile up and I don't end up ever using them for anything, from my phone anyway. So in reality, maybe it's better that I not have 100's of emails stored on my device. I don't know, I'm still in the middle... it still just baffles me that Blackberry is the supposed king of email, yet I've found it's email functionality to lack the most basic features.

Shao128 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You could use logicmail. It won't sync everything, it will give you access to all of your mail then on demand.

Looks promising, thanks for the suggestion Shao... I'm definitely going to look into that more.