Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ehonda the reason why I am asking is that I need to ... General Blackberry forum

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: 3G model

Quote Originally Posted by ehonda View Post
    the reason why I am asking is that I need to travel to Japan/Korea for business so I need 3G BB...
    An outfit called DoCoMo can supply you with the "Japanese" BlackBerry 8707. Don't have an English link, but the Japanese link is:

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Quote Originally Posted by cabron View Post
    Ok I received this email a couple of days ago:

Thank you for your recent upgrade. By now, you should have received your new BlackBerry? Pearl - Red (Refurb) for phone number .
    Take your phone to the next level with 3G
    With your new BlackBerry? Pearl - Red (Refurb) is a 3G SIM card-and a new world of possibilities. Now you can enjoy high-speed access to email, the Web, video clips, and so much more. Your phone can multitask as well as you do, wherever you are, with the latest in wireless technology from AT&T: 3G.
    Learn more about 3G <>
    It's easy to get started using 3G. Just activate the 3G SIM card you received with your new device. Visit our activations website and follow the easy steps below, or call 1-866-895-1099.
    1. Go to <>

2. Select the ‘an equipment upgrade’ option for activation type.

3. Enter your wireless number, verification method, and the verification number and select ‘Next’.
    Thank you for being a AT&T customer.

Any ideas????

~via BB (
    Yep, they have no clue.

arminstraub no está en línea Stack level 1

Try to locate a 8707 BB, I have one using it on the Orange Spain network as well as a Curve and I can tell you there is a huge difference if u like to browse the web, nothing to do with EDGE.

If u need infos about the 8707 just PM me, by the way there are some for sell for a mere 130 euros which you have to add the 55 euros for the unlocking and you get a speed rocket for browsing. Also have the nokia n95 8gb running on 7,2mbs HSDPA Vodafone network and both are number one choice in my pocket while the curve deserves a long home holiday

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12