Hi! I have pearl 8100 which I've been using as my personal phone. I just ... General Blackberry forum

mish2brivero no está en línea Stack level 1

2 different BB's can I snyc with Desktop Manager?

Advertisement

Hi!
    I have pearl 8100 which I've been using as my personal phone. I just got a 8830 through work and it syncs wirelessly to my computer at work. I want to be able to sync both BB's to my Outlook on my personal computer at home so that I have the same calendar/contacts for each device. Can it be done? I tried simply opening DM, connecting the 8830 and hitting sync. Didn't work -- I get a box that says something about no applications configured for sychronization. Any idea what that means?
    Thanks for any advice!

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    your personal computer that has outlook on it, does it have a different email account configured with it than your work email?

the 8830 is now configured for wireless BES syncronization and if you are trying to sync it to another email account then that is why you are experiencing problems.
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Yes, that's it. I'm trying to sync my outlook calendar and contacts (which are connected with my personal email account). Guess it won't work?
    Thanks for the info.

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    if they are 2 separate accounts, then you are going to run into sync problems. why not just make one big address book to have sync'd on both devices?
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Well that sounds okay- how does that work?
    Thanks!