I am currently working in the US and UK and have a UK Blackberry Curve ... General Blackberry forum

richardpayne no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 2 Blackberries with 1 email account?

Advertisement

I am currently working in the US and UK and have a UK Blackberry Curve that receives my works email via the Enterprise Server here in the UK.

I am looking at getting another BB to use in the states basically so I dont have to cart 2 phones around all the time.

The question I have is whether I can also point my works email at this new BB, i.e have my works email pointed at 2 BB's at the same time?

Has anyone got the answer please?

Cheers for any help

Rich

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    Unfortunately you can only have 1 device associated with a BES account. You can swap them out as needed by activating the one needed or use 1 with BES and 1 with BIS. Going this route you can use both and both work all the time. I would make sure that you can access your corporate email via IMAP, this makes email delivery almost instant in BIS.
    Last edited by MWPatterson; 10-20-2008 at 04:47 PM.

richardpayne no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MWPatterson View Post
    Unfortunately you can only have 1 device associated with a BES account. You can swap them out as needed by activating the one needed or use 1 with BES and 1 with BIS. Going this route you can use both and both work all the time. I would make sure that you can access your corporate email via IMAP, this makes email delivery almost instant in BIS.

sorry Im not very Teccy! - so you are saying that I can actually get my corporate email on both then, I just need to have one using BES and 1 BIS. I hope work can do the IMAP and BIS parts as that would be a result.

In terms of the swapping out option would that be me simply changing settings on each BB as I land in each country?

Hopefully my employers IT department can sort it but if not I will be passing on your advice.
    Thanks very much
    Rich