Hello guys, So...at the moment I have a blackberry here in the UK but the ... General Blackberry forum

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askplz

2 BB's in 2 different countries

Advertisement

Hello guys,

So...at the moment I have a blackberry here in the UK but the thing is that I am going to go for a new contract together with a new blackberry in Poland, where I will be using it while being there.
    My question is..what happens if I register same email addresses to the new BB, the ones which are already regiestered with my BB here in the UK? Is it possible anyway?
    When I am in Poland the english BB will be turned off and I will be only using the polish one...so what happens next? How does work? Any assistance in that matter would be deeply appreciated
    Keep yourself nice.

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    I don't know if it works or not but you could just take your email off your UK BB. Also, you can try the transfer button from the DM and see if that works. These are just guesses but I don't see why your email can't be on two BB's. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bushey no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    askplz
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Thanks cery much for your suggestions ajdamac

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    No problem I hope it helps and works. Let me know if it does. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~