I was wondering if it was possible to link 1 email address to 2 seperate ... General Blackberry forum

lostwarrior no está en línea Stack level 1

1 email address 2 blackberries

Advertisement

I was wondering if it was possible to link 1 email address to 2 seperate blackberries?

My wife and I both share a business email address and both have blackberries. How can we accomplish this without complications?

I havent tried anything at this moment.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    What happens if you each go to the Email Setup on your Blackberrys and set up the business account from there - does that work?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

lostwarrior no está en línea Stack level 1
    We actually share a yahoo account. Just dont want anything funny to happen before I setup the account on the other blackberry.

I'd give it a try. You can always reverse it if it does something goofy, right?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    I tried with my wifes email and I haven't seen any ill side effects. Both her device and mine received the emails the same. Its a hotmail account.

There you go!