Step 12 in the recovery process-stop saving a spot on the pillow for your BB. ... General Blackberry forum

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

12 step BB program-work in progress

Advertisement

Step 12 in the recovery process-stop saving a spot on the pillow for your BB. I'm still working on that.

Step 11-stop talking to the BB. It won't respond and the people around you are getting freaked out.

Step 10-stop sending emails when your in the restroom.yuck!

Step 9-walk with your head up and the phone in your pocket. Your going to run into a pole and that would be embarrasing.

Step 8-stop taking the BB to church. God is not liking the fact he can't get service where he's at.

Step 7- it might be ok to swap this addiction with another like crack. You will have a much better chance of breaking that addiction.

Step 6-if you find you have a wound that is spurting blood don't refer to the BB for medical advice. That goes the same with being confronted by a bear. RUN like the wind.

Step 5-your constant checking to see if your phone rang could be a sign of a mental illness. There is s word for people who hears things no one else can. Did you hear that?

If you have any steps please post.......

SonikAMD no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e44a00

Re: 12 step BB program-work in progress

Step 4-Stop turning to your BlackBerry for answers. If you don't know, you don't know! Don't say just a minute I have "The Super Answers to All Your Questions Program" and spend the next half hour searching for the answer.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Lol this is funny, specially step 10 hahah

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e

Step 11- if you do email from the restroom, please wash your hands when you're finished. If calling while in the restroom, please put your bb on mute when you flush. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

Step 10.5- Please don't call me from the restroom. I don't want that mental picture. Anything you need to say I can wait for, unless somehow, you're stuck on the toilet. And even then, I really don't want to know...

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

step 4-don't yell out loud at, or shake your bb for being mad in low coverage area
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

step 3-don't apologize to your bb, at least out loud, for breaking step 4
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

mysmyrrh no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23e4456e
    Don't save a place for your bb on your pillow. Knit it it's own blankie and pillow. (I have!)