Hello. I joined pinstack in hopes of getting help regarding this error message that I ... General Blackberry forum

karma5o4 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question 122 Error Invalid Number

I joined pinstack in hopes of getting help regarding this error message that I keep receiving.
    The message is: 122 Error Invalid Number. Please re-send using a valid 10 digit mobile number or valid short code. Activatet=6

I am getting this message everytime I try to access Visual Voicemail or start up the phone after a battery pull.
    I have read around that this may be related to the fact that I was previously a T-Mobile customer and am now an AT&T customer. My previous T-Mobile phone was a blackberry as well (Bold 9700), so when I got this one I did the "switch device' option with the Blackberry Desktop Manager.

If anyone can help me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Welcome to PinStack, Karma! Moved your post to a different thread where you'll get more exposure.

So you are now on AT&T and have an AT&T phone or is it still your TMO phone that you're now using on AT&T? If it's the latter, you'll need to change your voicemail access phone number to the AT&T one.

You can find that number by pressing the green phone button, then the BB menu button and scrolling to Options where you can change your voicemail credentials.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    Ask Me
    Hello Karma, welcome to Pinstack. I have just read your question and Roger's answer, and believe that even if you have changed your phone to an ATT one you may still have the wron voicemail access number since you used the switch device option in Desktop manager. So I suggest that you that you follow Roger's instructions, to check out the voice mail access number. Hope it works.