I usually pay my cellphone bill on time, but this time since I have filed ... General Blackberry forum

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

This is how 10 day grace period work with T-Mobile

Advertisement

I usually pay my cellphone bill on time, but this time since I have filed a dispute about an out of warranty charge..(charged me for water damaged, but the head jack was broken right when i got it out of the box) So Anyway, I told them that I'm not paying yet until I get the result from them about the dispute that I have filed. So now I can only recieve call/sms and no data :cry:. But when I had cingular before, sometimes when I need to use their 10 day grace period, my service never gets interrupted. Just sharing guys.. Have a great one!

webcash no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2523669d

Re: This is how 10 day grace period work with T-Mobile

Sheesh Flash that stinks,will you be able to cope without it lol.I reckon you will probably crack before the cellphone company.Let us know how you get on and good luck

Peter

mrnoname no está en línea Stacker

Man it seems Tmo really has it out for you. Sorry they seem to be jerking you so hard. Have you thought about an attorney?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by johnj41
    Man it seems Tmo really has it out for you. Sorry they seem to be jerking you so hard. Have you thought about an attorney?
    I actually haven't thought about gettin an attorney... but maybe I should, their treating me like crap for the past month.