Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Ok so I'm running 4.5.0.52 on my 8320, and everything runs perfect, except for what ... Internet (BIS) & email forum

ahbilly no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Ok so I'm running 4.5.0.52 on my 8320, and everything runs perfect, except for what seems a small memory leak, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to make my html email AUTOMATICALLY download the images in emails! Any suggestions? I've enabled the option to "yes" but it still requires me to manually click on every image. Quite annoying, but I suppose much better than gobs of html code...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hotfairy87 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    7A40CB17

Question re: Themes for v4.5 , v4.5

I think in pinstack somewhere they have a discussion about V4.5 somewhere, you can add your concern there for better help, well just look for it or search for it thats all i know sorry if im not able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by OutsideLookinIn View Post
    Ok I was able to restore back my OS and now using v4.5... One problem though is that it seems like I lost some applications I installed before like Opera Mini, themes, jivetalk and so on... Is there a way to restore them back so I don't have to download them again?

P.S.- Are there themes available for OS v4.5? Blackberry site doesn't offer one for 4.5 yet

OutsideLookinIn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XxxXXxxX
    After upgrading to v4.5, I ended up changing my SIM card twice within a week! It says "SOS" and keep rejecting my SIM after a few days of upgrading the OS to v4.5. (I also deleted the vendor file) I think maybe it's the OS so I downgraded it back to v4.2 ... Now my phone seems to be working fine.

Has anybody experienced the same problem before? I really like the v4.5 but I'm afraid to upgrade it back for the reasons above.

OutsideLookinIn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    XxxXXxxX
    Ok, I took a chance and upgraded it back again using the UK Orange 4.5.0.52 this time. Has some browser issues in the beginning but a RIM tech guy (not Tmobile) finally was able to fixed it. I'll be observing this for a week and see if any problem occurs and will report back to you guys.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456