Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

i HAVE T-Mo BB8320, runnin OS 4.5.0.44. I set up my hotmail email using the ... Internet (BIS) & email forum

BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

i HAVE T-Mo BB8320, runnin OS 4.5.0.44. I set up my hotmail email using the set internet icon in the menu. took me to tzones to set up the account. then i went to service books resent service books, went to host routing table & re-register again. everything works, I can get emails from hotmail & respond with no issue and the best part is that all is Veuable in pure HTM I can see images and everything nice and clearly and over a Wifi connection its TURBO viewing

GadgetProne no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I have 4.5 os and received and email from Bank of America and it semi rendered HTML. Some of the Pics didn't fully load, but the rest did! Nice.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Isn't TMO's BIS 2.5 upgrade tonight? Or was it last night?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    It was last night. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I stayed up past the service window last night (11p - 3a PST) and went to bed somewhere close to 5a. Resent my service before I went to bed hoping I would wake up to glorious HTML but no joy. I just resent my service books again and registered on the HRT, something I forgot to do last night. While still in the advanced settings window, I got about a 2-3 minute spinning hourglass. So, we will wait and see....

dfa
    dfa no está en línea Stack level 2
    I found this knowledge base information on Rim's site. Good luck to all!

The Enable HTML Email setting allows for HTML email messaging for new BlackBerry Internet Service 2.5 subscribers running BlackBerry® Device Software 4.5. New subscribers must configure the Download Images Automatically setting in order to automatically display embedded images and tables. See Task 2.
    Complete the appropriate tasks to turn on Enable HTML Email and set the Download Images Automatically option.
    Task 1: Turn on Enable HTML Email in BlackBerry Internet Service 2.5 (BlackBerry Internet Service 2.4 or earlier subscribers only)
    1. Upgrade to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5 or later. For instructions, see KB03901.
    2. Resend the service books to the BlackBerry smartphone to enable the HTML email messaging feature. For instructions, see KB02830.
    Task 2: Set the Download Images Automatically option (Set this option for each integrated email account)
    1. On the BlackBerry smartphone, open the message list.
    2. Display the menu and select Options.
    3. Click Email Settings.
    4. In the Enable HTML Email section, click Download Images Automatically and select one of the following:
      • Yes, to automatically retrieve embedded images
      • No, to manually download embedded images

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    It's working now.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

DaThunder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've been using my hotmail account since I way last year, I was able to set up my @live.com email, the AOL mail icon changed and html email seems to work now.

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by dfa View Post
    I found this knowledge base information on Rim's site. Good luck to all!

The Enable HTML Email setting allows for HTML email messaging for new BlackBerry Internet Service 2.5 subscribers running BlackBerry® Device Software 4.5. New subscribers must configure the Download Images Automatically setting in order to automatically display embedded images and tables. See Task 2.
    Complete the appropriate tasks to turn on Enable HTML Email and set the Download Images Automatically option.
    Task 1: Turn on Enable HTML Email in BlackBerry Internet Service 2.5 (BlackBerry Internet Service 2.4 or earlier subscribers only)
    1. Upgrade to BlackBerry Device Software 4.5 or later. For instructions, see KB03901.
    2. Resend the service books to the BlackBerry smartphone to enable the HTML email messaging feature. For instructions, see KB02830.
    Task 2: Set the Download Images Automatically option (Set this option for each integrated email account)
    1. On the BlackBerry smartphone, open the message list.
    2. Display the menu and select Options.
    3. Click Email Settings.
    4. In the Enable HTML Email section, click Download Images Automatically and select one of the following:
      • Yes, to automatically retrieve embedded images
      • No, to manually download embedded images
    Thanks for this.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

syn92 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ac9d95
    i had to switch back to my 8100 in order to see if all was good (i'm still a little skurred to download 4.5 on my new 8120 ) but i have to say it is very cool to see html emails! kinda annoying to have to "get images", but neato nonetheless...new browser is cool too, but i CAN'T SEE pinstack.com! i can see the top of the page, but the rest is just a big grey screen...anyone have issues with this?

alwaysbelieve1 no está en línea Stack level 5
    These steps were already set to "Yes" for me, but I still do not have HTML. Nothing changed for me.

What should I do?
    SB and HRT sent.
    Bob Garon II, Kettlebell Coach

Fitness Has Nothing To Do With Looking Good.
    BobGaronTraining.com

Follow Me At:
    Twitter
    Facebook

Last Z no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245fe61a
    Its working for me, thanks for the setup info!!! Woohoo html!!!!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by alwaysbelieve1 View Post
    These steps were already set to "Yes" for me, but I still do not have HTML. Nothing changed for me.

What should I do?
    SB and HRT sent.
    Yeah, I'm still waiting as well..... Does this also mean that if you were sent an email that you know was in html a few days ago, you should be able to see it in html, correct?? Or is it just the email you received starting today??

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by drew4flt72 View Post
    Yeah, I'm still waiting as well..... Does this also mean that if you were sent an email that you know was in html a few days ago, you should be able to see it in html, correct?? Or is it just the email you received starting today??
    I suggested in another thread that you can probably forward yourself old emails to get them in HTML format after BIS upgrade.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

crevis24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have Suncom (a new part of t-mobile) and i love this!!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast