Hello All, not sure if you all saw what happened to my pearl but needless ... Internet (BIS) & email forum

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4

Question Swapping Your ESN/PIN on BIS

Advertisement

Hello All,
    not sure if you all saw what happened to my pearl but needless to say it was rendered inoperable.

I got a new Berry and need to change my BIS account to show the change in PIN and ESN. However when I TRY to log in to the account it is telling me to check my information and try again. Is it possible that when my service provider changed the phone info in their system it messed up my login to my BIS account? This is one of the last steps that I need to do before being somewhat back to normal and the whole horrific day can start to be put behind me.

thanks in advance for your help.
    best regards
    cHAd

oh and my account has gone into a lockout time now. Any ideas how long that lasts?
    P I N S T A C K E R F O R L I F E!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~usually a couple hours might wanna try calling customer care and being transferred to bb support.

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    The prob had when I initially set my bis acct up was: being new to BB, thought I was typing 1 but was actually typong W in my pw. Easy mistake to make and not realize. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by thechadj View Post
    Hello All,
    not sure if you all saw what happened to my pearl but needless to say it was rendered inoperable.

I got a new Berry and need to change my BIS account to show the change in PIN and ESN. However when I TRY to log in to the account it is telling me to check my information and try again. Is it possible that when my service provider changed the phone info in their system it messed up my login to my BIS account? This is one of the last steps that I need to do before being somewhat back to normal and the whole horrific day can start to be put behind me.

thanks in advance for your help.
    best regards
    cHAd

oh and my account has gone into a lockout time now. Any ideas how long that lasts?
    Hey Chad.....

Save yourself some grief. Get a new BIS account by setting up your email addresses using the email setup icon on your new berry. The old account will become redundant anyway.....

Create a new username. This will require a new blackberry email account, but if you are like me, your blackberry email account doesn't get used.

Just a thought.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan