Hey Guys, How do I get more than 10 email accounts setup on my BIS ... Internet (BIS) & email forum

mikeg89 no está en línea Stack level 2

more than 10 email accounts

Advertisement

Hey Guys,

How do I get more than 10 email accounts setup on my BIS ? Currently when I try to add via my control panel it tells me I am maxed out.

Is there any way around it ?

Thanks!
    mikeg89

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    You could have the extra accounts forwarded to other email accounts that come to your BlackBerry.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Hi Erica,

Yeah I am already doing that with about 5-10 accounts.. The problem is when I reply, I want don't want to be replying from an emailaddress that it is not sent to. I run a few online websites and need to reply to customer service inquires etc, and can't reply from a generic email address.

Any other ideas ? I'd be willing to pay more if my provider would let me, is it a setting on their end they might be willing to increase ? Is it a limit that might increase in the future ?

Thanks again!
    mike

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    i have 12 right now on my bb i had a few others but removed em so far no limit for me,

other then having them get forwarded to a email account there is no other way to bypass this as could be a limit buy your carrier cause im on telus and have no prob and have over 10 so

Hey Brian,

Good to knowI'm currently in Europe and on TIM.

I'll be back on FIDO in a couple weeks, any idea if FIDO has a limit of 10 ?

Has anyone called their provider and been able to increase ?

Thanks!
    Mike

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg89 View Post
    Hey Brian,

Good to knowI'm currently in Europe and on TIM.

I'll be back on FIDO in a couple weeks, any idea if FIDO has a limit of 10 ?

Has anyone called their provider and been able to increase ?

Thanks!
    Mike
    im not to sure about the other carriers as u know there is alot lol your best bet would be to call and ask them or email them most have some support of email might have to wait a day or 2 for a reply but should find out this info inless someone else can post that has more then 10 emails lol which i bet is not a lot of people