I'm trying to figure out how to use my Phone as Modem with my home ... Internet (BIS) & email forum

les8330 no está en línea Stack level 1

Getting internet to home router from PAM

Advertisement

I'm trying to figure out how to use my Phone as Modem with my home Linksy Router so to be able to use more than one laptop or pc online. I've canceled my home internet because I just got my first bb last month and miss not using internet on my home network. I live in the wilderness with cell coverage but no other wifi connections other than my own. I do have good cell signal with 1XEV.
    I've searched everywhere but not finding anything about being able to do this. Maybe its not possible but I figured its worth a shot to try. Anyone know how to do this?

Heres what I'm using.
    Sprint curve 8330 os4.3
    BIS unlimited
    SprintSmartview sw
    Tether with cable (not bluetooth)
    Vista Home
    Linksy wireless 2.4gh 802.11g

ScSpeedy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3034c66d
    It he link is in the sprint handbook that came with ur phone that shows how to tether. Computernetwork is not possible when tether. To tether one computer go to www.sprint.com/download and go to the link with the curve and u get to optipns and follow the one to tether. a BB (wap.pinctack.com)~

les8330 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I already have my curve tethering with my laptop. I'm just wanting to see if anyone knows how you can tether and supply internet to any other PCs that are on my network at home.