i just got my BB a few days ago and I've never used the instant ... BB Best Practices forum

lilspun247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Question help!!!my BB messenger is hiding from me!!

Advertisement

i just got my BB a few days ago and I've never used the instant messenger. Well, when I did try, I would press on the icon and it would start loading the browser.And then an error message comes up saying that the address doesn't exist. And now The messenger icon is nowhere to be found. It says that I do have it installed cause it's on the application list, but I can't get to it. HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: help!!!my BB messenger is hiding from me!!

Welcome to the Stacks Lilspun. First, uninstall BB messenger from your BB. The do a battery pull reset (take out battery with BB on and hold down the power button for at least 30 seconds before putting the battery back in). Then reload it at http://mobile.blackberry.com from your BB's browser. Let us know if that gets up back and running again.

lilspun247 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Re: help!!!my BB messenger is hiding from me!!

it didn't work, everytime I hit the messenger icon, the browser opens and then I get an error messege that says that the address I'm trying to access doesn't exist.