Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I need a new phone/camera/pda/etc. I wander all over britsh columbia. I usualy just buy ... BB Best Practices forum

nighteyes no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    88048b33

Re: Guide to: choosing a Blackberry phone

Advertisement

I need a new phone/camera/pda/etc. I wander all over britsh columbia. I usualy just buy the top line and hope. I find this dose't work. what model would you suggest???

k.braden23 no está en línea Stack level 1

I got a pearl about a month ago and I love the fact that it easily fits in my pocket and doesn't really take up more space than my old razr. I use it mostly for a phone but also for playing music and sharing media at work. My only experience is with the 8100 but I love it. From now on BB's are gonna be the only way for me to go.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

Hi all-

I own a 7105t and a 8100pearl... I don't know why I still kept the 71xx, probably because I went thru 5 of them in my first 2 months, (screens died, trackwheel fell out, USB port came out with charger... Etc)

I'm very interested in the 83xx. With GPS, Camera, and the wifi.

Is the suretype to full keyboard an awkward transition? I know suretype like the back of my hand. And as people have said its a nice thing to be able to type with one hand.

Is it worth it to have a full keyboard? I strictly use BBerry for SMS, browser,MMS, and email. And I have large hands. Is it harder to type with a full keyboard with that?

Any help appreciated.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

vonhorn no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I transfer emails and attachments from my blackberry.7100 to my PC for serious work?
    Thanks
    David

ash88 no está en línea Stack level 2

ash88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ash88
    I love my Pearl 8100

gkendall no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24874F00

I just got my 8300 Curve for Christmas, and I love it. I will never go back

Gary<><

usman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207717F1
    I had a 7290 and then ended upgrading to the 8700 and now recently upped up to the 8310.

I must say I was the fastest on my 7290, and bout the same speed on my 8700 and 8310, I primarily use my device for email, sms, calender; pretty much 90% business use. I must say that the curve is definatly the best of both worlds in one. Suretype is not for me I tried it but got really tired of it fast. I guess its cause I was spoiled by my 7290's qwerty keypad.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I have large hands & all the models discussed in the thread. My two favorites hands down:

1) 7130c with SureType. Has the very best keys which are relatively large & nicely spaced. I'm as fast or faster on that than a full qwerty keyboard. My 7130 is very comfortable, easy to use one handed & much more robust than my 8100 Pearl.

2) 8310 Qwerty Curve. The other truly excellent BB, especially for those of us with large hands. While the overall size of the device & keyboard. This proves that properly shaped keys with space between them beat a larger keyboard with side by side keys. Both my 8820 & 8700 while the largest BB models, are no where as comfortable & fast for the large amount of emails (40 to 60 per day) that I handle.

As far as a Moto-Q or Blackjack, I've had them as well & they have far too many bugs to rely on. Too frustrating.

Nothing beats a BlackBerry!

via: BlackBerry 8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123