Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by rokinDa8703e ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Heh, I pay for it so I'll use ... BB Best Practices forum

mbenzp no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Re: Guide to: Basic BlackBerry Etiquette

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rokinDa8703e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Heh, I pay for it so I'll use it however I see fit. If your too feeble to use a phone and drive at the same time then you need to surrender your tags and your license soon because your going to kill someone.
    Not to be mean or anything but I agree with rokin... Yes it is proper etiquette to not use your phone during church or in a hospital and such but to put it on vibrate in public places, thats going a bit too far. Well I'm not a business man or anything, I work for the Military and when you're around loud trucks you need to be able to hear your cell phone, not feel it. Sometimes you don't even think about putting it on vib when you go out to eat. I love my blackberry (7100i) but my Moto i930 was way louder. I also go out of my way to put loud annoying ring tones on my cell so that 1) I can hear my phone go off and 2) so people can complain about my loud ring tone. Currently my ringtone is the begining of the song Get to the Gone by Static X and it is loud! I was at the gas station the other day and someone complained to my face saying that my ringtone was way too loud (on my BB) and I snapped back telling him that the last time I checked, I am paying for my cell phone bill, not him. As far as speakerphone, that's why nextel is so great- the walkie talkie! And nope, I sure won't take it off speakerphone. Yep- no respect- but last time I checked, I pay 120 a month to take my BB for all it got!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

its hard to follow some of those rules, even though i do try. i type on my bb while i drive but then again i know where all the keys are! i forget to chage my profile unless im at church or a courthouse or at a business meeting with potential clients or other co-workers, and i'm usually so proud of the ringtones i make i forget to change my profile, i guess i'm somewhat rude!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

i break all the rules - REBEL!!!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    i break all the rules - REBEL!!!
    I like your style! Nothing wrong with breaking all the rules

Vindicated no está en línea Stack level 3

Great list....COmmon Sense also! But we also mess up sometimes...particularly while driving lol!
    ...God Bless...
    ~Vindicated (8100)~

25 Male, Tennessee

You're more than welcome to PIN me Anytime..24066C00

jackau1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2000acef

I would now like to appologize ro all the people I may have offended,,oops

nrecob no está en línea Stack level 1

I bought a Pearl a week and a half ago and am already TOTALLY addicted....I check it/respond to emails/text messages everywhere--now I see why they're called "crackberries"!
    Still getting used to typing on it though....

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by nrecob
    I bought a Pearl a week and a half ago and am already TOTALLY addicted....I check it/respond to emails/text messages everywhere--now I see why they're called "crackberries"!
    Still getting used to typing on it though....
    Welcome to the family nrecob!

nrecob no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks reddog187! Glad to be here!

DonGato no está en línea Stack level 3

Even while most are understandabable some are quite funny. Go to any restaurant (at least in my country) and see almost every cell phone ringing once. In any case use bearable ringtones and answer fast and finish the call also fast. Connected people don't have the option to not answer. Why they will have a BB then?

Jazzyl no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2521CB60
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im also guilty of some of the things mentioned but hey I love my Blackberry only people that own a Blackberry know what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!

gsgmxm2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    So this really old man was stalking past my car in a parking lot yesterday while I was playing w my bb and he said in a very "grumpy old men" way "god d*mn textin!"...and I was seriously considering getting out of my car and correcting him...I wasn't "textin'"...I was "browsin'"--so if your going to throw the heat, at least get it right!! (Grumpy old bastard...LOL
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123