Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by brittalynn I Never Got The Cd What Do I Do, And What ... BB Best Practices forum

ScottXl no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide: Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by brittalynn
    I Never Got The Cd What Do I Do, And What Is The Usb Cable For? Sorry Im New. ~britta

You can go to the BlackBerry website, or Google 'BlackBerry Desktop Manager.'
    As for the USB cable: It allows you to connect your BlackBerry directly to your computer, allowing you to backup/save info on your BlackBerry, and put on applications from your Computer to your BlackBerry... and it charges it, too ^.^

moldycheese no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide: Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry!

Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n
    One other thing to ensure is that the device/PIN was removed from the sellers cellular account.
    I just recently bought a BB 8700c on ebay so am a newbie. How can I find out if the BB device/PIN was removed from the sellers account? I know that he contacted his service provider to unlock the phone for me, does this mean the device is still linked to his account?

everef no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Guide: Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry!

Quote Originally Posted by StarmanDX
    You also might want to check to make sure the device wasn't used with an IT policy beforehand, or that if it was, that that BES administrator sends an empty IT policy to the device first. You can 'remove' it with policy.bin, but that doesn't restore the lost Bluetooth sync ability that goes away if any IT policy has ever been applied to the unit and not removed by the BES that 'owns' the unit first.
    Hi

I bought a BB (guest from where...) and it says "Emergency calls only". I can't send text either. How do I remove the policy? policy.bin? What shall I do?

Many thanks

lisatp no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide: Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry!

where do i download the desktop manager? also i have bought a bb and i cant seem to send sms or make calls, but can receive plez help as i have no idea what i am doing with this phone. also i cant get the activation thingy going

lisatp no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide To Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry!

what is a pinstacker?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

thegioia no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks for some infor

Raf
    Raf no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi,

I'm a new one here, and searched a bit in forum, but cannot find the requested information. Maybe someone can help me?

I'm going to buy the new unlocked 7130 or 8100 from ebay, and will use it in other country, GSM 900 network. Big part of my time I'm reading/writing corporate emails, but all of them I'm receiving from corporate POP email server. We do not have BES. Can I use the device in this case, or we have to have BES or something like it for POP email access?

Also what about data connection (GPRS), can i use it with my operator's usual contract?

And the last question - does these devices support cyrillic charset? Because I'm receiving a lot of emails on Russian...

Thanks!

DriverFIT no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by nvisi0n
    One other thing to ensure is that the device/PIN was removed from the sellers cellular account.
    If the seller changed carrier... say from T-Mo to Verizon, is the device/pin automatically removed from seller's supposedly closed T-Mo account?

RoniMikey no está en línea Stack level 1

What does BES mean?

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Quote Originally Posted by RoniMikey
    What does BES mean?
    Blackberry Enterprise Server (BES).If your company provides you with a BB...you're more-than-likely on a BES vs. BIS (Blackberry Internet Server) which is used for those who buy their BB's for personal use!

daveyboi no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Guide: Buying Or Selling A Blackberry-Must Read if Buying Or Selling A Blackberry

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luvinallmybabie no está en línea Stack level 1

I just got my BB today, which I ordered on ebay. I am just confused lol. It's a 7100g and I honestly don't know where to even really start. I checked to make sure that it's working for receiving/making calls which it does. It also has Enterprise Activiation. What is that? Any suggestions on where I can start?

bcole2525 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3190F20A
    thats some good info

Death Angle no está en línea Stack level 1
    i got my blackberry pearl for 70 $ no charger nothing but the phone it will cost 10 $ extra off ebay for charger holster and a case

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast