I work for this company called Gateway Energy Corp and I need some assistance. I ... BB Best Practices forum

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584

Question Company Emails

Advertisement

I work for this company called Gateway Energy Corp and I need some assistance. I want to know how I can get my company emails forwarded to my blackberry. If there is a step by step procedure to do this that would be very helpful. The company uses microsoft outlook for its emails and I just want to know how to get these emails forwarded to my BB. Kinda wanna feel important LOL ! Any advice would be appreciated... Thanks So Much !
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    mrpringlez,

Do you have access to your work mail through Outlook Web Access? If so, you can create an account within the BIS.

Other people have talked about Desktop Redirector, but I have no experience with that application.

I have also done this by creating a rule within Outlook to redirect all e-mails to my blackberrry.net e-mail address or forward to another personal e-mail account you're already receiving on your device. You could also create a Gmail account and have them forwarded to that address and push the Gmail to your device.

Lots of possibilities.

Roger

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Here are detailed instructions on how to create the BIS accounts. Scroll down a little to find the work e-mail set up:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...878#post771878

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Thanks so much for all of your help I'm going to give this a shot
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    But say I do not have the info on for my outlook account where can I find that ?

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    I know my work email address but am having trouble obtaining the password for it can anyone help?

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    If you use domain login (single source authentication) it will be that passord.

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Whoa not down with that lingo i'm sorry i'm quite slow lol can you tell me where to find that

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    mrpringlez - before you do ANY of the above, how about contacting your Company's IT department?

They may have security rules against connecting your BlackBerry to your corporate email over a BIS connection.
    JerryD

PIN/ID
    304B6584
    I see what i am going to have to do now I need to create a gmail account and have my emails forwarded to that account does anyone know how to do this i'm sorry to be such a pest but some of these emails would be beneficial to have outside of the office

blackberry9999 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2415603f
    If I don't have access to my works email outside the computer computers is it possible to have them sent to my blackberry?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    If you can't access your email from outside the company network, it's probably a sure thing that you can't forward your email outside the network either. Some companies are very security conscious about company email.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

blackberry9999 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2415603f
    I can forward them, but I guess I better stop before that causes a serious problem!