I'm finding that when I connect and sync my 8700g my calendar will not sync ... Desktop & Syncing forum

bsenefeld no está en línea Stack level 1

Why wont my calendar sync multiple days back?

Advertisement

I'm finding that when I connect and sync my 8700g my calendar will not sync back previous days. I'm using my calendar to track mileage and billable time, so I'm having to manually enter items into my outlook calendar to turn in at the end of the week. I can't find the pattern to this, if it's only syncing same day and if I have to connect daily. Outlook will send out of date items to the BB, but the BB wont send out of date items back to the calendar... any ideas?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Why wont my calendar sync multiple days back?

Do you still need help with this? I noticed mine is doing that too so Ill see what Im doing wrong...

Yep, still having the problem. Let me know if you find anything to fix this. I'm forced to carry my old PPC in the meantime to be sure I get sync'd ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, with a bit of clicking I found the solution. In the desktop manager, go to the synch settings and configure synch. Select Calendar and configure advanced settings. In the here you will find the setting for the date range. You have the option to:

1. Transfer all scheduled items
    2. Transfer only Future items (default)
    3. Transfer items within a range of days

I tried setting it to all scheduled items and I was flooded with more than I could ever hope to need. I got all of my calendar updated and now have everything in my blackberry.

Problem solved... finally!