Hi stackers, I have read the info regarding how to delete the 3rd party bluetooth ... Desktop & Syncing forum

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

IS IT POSSIBLE? HP BLUE TOOTH sync to 8100 pearl ???

Advertisement

Hi stackers,
    I have read the info regarding how to delete the 3rd party bluetooth software (in my case WIDCOMM) but my problem is that I dont even have it (WIDCOMM) listed as a "program" in my applications. I would really like to sync my Pearl with my HP and am wondering if there is a solution to this problem. My HP is only 4 months old(Dv6000) so up-to-date software is not the problem . HELPPP!!

mporrov no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: IS IS POSSIBLE? HP BLUE TOOTH sync to 8100 pearl ???

Hi bellalisa99,

If you haven't done so try the following:

• Verify that Bluetooth® technology is turned on.
    • Verify that your BlackBerry® device is paired with the Bluetooth enabled device.
    • Verify that, in the Bluetooth options, the Address Book Transfer field is set to Enabled.
    • Verify that your BlackBerry device is connected to a Bluetooth enabled device that supports the Handsfree profile or the Object
    Push profile. See the documentation that came with the Bluetooth enabled device for more information about supported profiles.

Mo

bellalisa99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

OMG MO, you are the best! Thanks to your post I was able to figure out how to turn on the address book transfer (even if I dont remember it later) and it then "paired" the device. It then recognized the pairingm, but it only really updated my reminders and "tasks". What I need to figure out is how to get the desktop manager to sync by bluetooth since I want to update my calendar which is through outlook. Any suggestions??

caroochy no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the exact same problem.. Help!! bella , can you explain what you did??