I have switched my Bold's calendar options to keep "forever" and yet my phone and ... Desktop & Syncing forum

jackeyres no está en línea Stack level 1

Past Appointments Lost

Advertisement

I have switched my Bold's calendar options to keep "forever" and yet my phone and Outlook fail to keep any appointments once they move into the past. Only recurring dates, like birthdays, are kept. Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong? Thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Have you gone to calendar>general options and selected keep appointments, "forever" and saved?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

I have done exactly that and it still happens. Thanks.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackeyres View Post
    I have done exactly that and it still happens. Thanks.
    Saw that you said that in your 1st post but just making sure. I hate to get too involved because the Bold seems to be a little different and, as far as I know, you're doing the right stuff.

I do wonder if this would get more of the right kind of attention in the Bold forum. If you don't get any help and would like to try that later let me know and I'll move it over there for you.

Maybe a Bold user will jump in here and help you. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    This may not be the issue and I don't have a bold either but these are the things that jumped into my head. Do you have more than 1 email address on your BB? If yes, just be sure that you have the correct calendar set up as the default in your Default services in your main BB options. and then also in your calendar make sure you also have that save forever associated with the correct email address because those settings can be applied for each email associated with the BB. Also, is there possibly a setting in outlook that needs to be changed that may be over-riding the BB settings if you sync both ways?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Thanks very much. I think that move might a good idea and would be grateful if you could fix it.