Can anyone help me out with the calendar option? I can't figure out how to ... Desktop & Syncing forum

Teri1297 no está en línea Stack level 1

Need help with the calendar

Advertisement

Can anyone help me out with the calendar option? I can't figure out how to download my calendar from my computer to my BB. Do you have to use a certain calendar program?

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    A little more info is needed to acurately respond: what model device are you using, what OS are you runing on your System, and what calendar program are you using...

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes.. More info would be nice.. Because if its outlook should be fairly simple. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    Here is one for you. BB9000 DT Manager 4.6 everything syncs fine except for my calendar. I am using outlook 2007 for my calendar. Any ideas why everything syncs but this? I have everything checked off in the options as well.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sharky147 no está en línea Stack level 3
    We have had a Curve and Flip Pearl and we are having an issue with the calendar with Outlook 2007 too. We have been working with Pinstack member GaryF who is very knowledgable. We unfortunately have a stumper, but I would ask him cause he is a device expert and was awesome helping us out. He even went as far as getting on instant messager to have faster communication. I was using yahoo calendar but my curve syncs fine. It is my man that keeps having issues with his. Seriously, talk to GaryF. He is awesome.

marylitchhult no está en línea Stack level 1

Can't sync outlook either

So I essentially gave up on syncing outlook. I keep coming up with an error message. I loaded up google sync and have transferred to google calendar. I have a work calendar and a personal calendar. I can't seem to have the two calendars on at the same time.

Is it possible to sync two google calendars on BB?

Thanks for any and all assistance.

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    check out this link, had same problem and was a simple fix..

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...alendar-91991/