Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

man !! I got the widcomm software to work for a few hours but once ... Desktop & Syncing forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

Advertisement

man !! I got the widcomm software to work for a few hours but once the batt went dead that was the end of my connectivity. where can i get the windows generic drivers as i dont have them? it was a tease to connect via blue tooth but it by passed device manger and i shut it down . i have spent twenty hours reinstalling every thing from clean and have not reproduced my results any help would be help full.

PIN/ID
    pm me
    well i got every thing set but the dm does not show connected and the device and pin is there on the list. so what now ?

PIN/ID
    pm me
    my device pairs but wont connect via blue tooth. there are no services available on the device or the blue tooth config . how do i get those lists to provision or is there some other way to connect . i followed the above steps and it shows connected but wont teather or show connected to dm with out the cable present and connected. it does how ever show an audio gate way but nothing else the device is running4.2 and so is the dm the service is sprint and my modle is 8703e. any help would be appreciated.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12