This has most likely been discussed before but can't find it when I plug my ... Desktop & Syncing forum

rush420 no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement

This has most likely been discussed before but can't find it when I plug my phone to the computer my sd card shows up but not the blackberry file I read a post that said to uninstall dktop manager an reinstall I'm not to sure how you do that any body please help I don't know what else to do

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Hi, tell us specifically what you're trying to do-install a theme, transfer pictures, so we'll have a better understanding.

rush420 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Well I use to be able to tether with my unlocked storm. When I plug the phone up to the computer I should see sd media card file drive\f an then I would see blackberry file drive\c or something to that effect my storm broke I got an 8520 I did an upgrade it worked fine but now the blackberry file is not there I got my sd back through some program I downloaded but that just fixed the sd part where did that blackberry file go I called tmobile they just sent me a new phone it wasn't there either did they stop using that file or did i do something to make it go away.
    Last edited by rush420; 06-12-2010 at 04:36 PM.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    To view what is on your media card, plug in your device via USB. Then go to computer, drive, it will be the one that says removable disk. If you dont see which drive, unplug your phone and that drive will dissapear, plug back in and you will see it.

As for uninstalling, down load Revo Uninstaller, to delete DTM.

iLord is DEAD!