Just downloaded 4.5 OS to my pearl 8120. During the download I didn't download Docs ... Desktop & Syncing forum

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2

Documents to go Pearl 8120

Advertisement

Just downloaded 4.5 OS to my pearl 8120. During the download I didn't download Docs to go> Is there any way to download Docs to go without redownloading the entire 4.5 OS? Is there an easier way then having to go thru that entire process?? I should have down it the first time but didn't see it till after I clicked finish.

PS. Does anyone have this program and how well does it work with Microsoft Word? I have many contracts on Word and could use this program if it works as well as it does on my Palm.
    Thank you,
    Vinny
    Last edited by azstar; 11-01-2009 at 02:34 AM. Reason: restored post to forum default font size

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Just hook your BB up to the computer, open the desktop manager, click on application loader, then click on add/remove applications. You should see docs to go in the list of applications, just "check" the box then click next to install it. It won't take nearly as long as upgrading the OS did

Let us know if you need more assistance
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

vinnyjr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the imfo. I'm new to this forum and it''s great to have people with experience lend a hand.

Thanks again,
    Vinny