Ok, let me give ya my setup right now... Outlook 2007 + latest Thunderbird Yahoo ... Desktop & Syncing forum

corys00 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Advice Needed on Gmail + Thunderbird + 8330 Contact Sync

Ok, let me give ya my setup right now...

Outlook 2007 + latest Thunderbird

Yahoo Mail + Gmail email accounts.

Right now, using Ypops! I use Outlook to send/receive that email account. It also contains all my contacts and I sync that with my 8330. Gmail is sent and received using Thunderbird but has no contacts in it. I am wanting to migrate from the Yahoo email which I've had since 1998 to the Gmail account. I also want to ditch Outlook. I have intellisync for yahoo installed on the pc so I can keep my Address Book online at yahoo up to date. I want to know if there is a way to do the follow things..

Sync my BB with Thunderbird, without much frustration.
    Sync Thunderbird with the online address book for my Gmail account.

And if I can do the BB wirelessly with Thunderbird (or the online account), without having a BES, that'd be great benefit.

Thanks guys.

emte no está en línea Stack level 1
    You should really look at funambol, currently I use it between my BB, three other computers with outlook, one with thunderbird, and two different cms/project management systems via plugins for each.

I have my own funambol server running but there are other free ones avail, including the project itself.

Oh and it will work with almost any smartphone, pda, computer, etc