Can someone plz. help me. I'm new here on Pinstack. I'm having a major problem ... BB Error Codes forum

LADY DRE no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down UNCAUGHT EXCEPTION: invisible node cannot be made current

Advertisement

Can someone plz. help me. I'm new here on Pinstack. I'm having a major problem w/my BB Curve 8320. I keep getting this message uncaught exception invisible node cannot be made. Can someone explain to me what does this mean? I tried both soft & hard reset but the message keeps popping up. Is there anything I can do to get rid of this. Plz. help me!

Thanks!

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Lady Dre,
    Try doing a battery pull with sim card removed. After it restarts let it sit five min. Then batt pull and reinsert sim.
    See if that helps

Hey Icancn2u,
    I tried the battery pull w/o sim card, waited 5min., battery pull again, reinsert sim card, still getting the same message. This only happens when I want to use the browser, other than that all the other functions on my fone are working just fine. As soon as I press the browser icon, that's when the pop-up dialog box comes up. I cannot use the browser at all, nor do I have access to the bookmarks either. Any other suggestions? I just don't understand what caused this in the first place?
    I just wanted to say thanks for responding and trying to help me. i appreciate it.

tiptoeintotown no está en línea Stack level 1

Same problem

I have the same thing happening. I did download yahoo go today so I'm wondering if that is the problem.

tiptoeintotown no está en línea Stack level 1

Fixed it!

You need to find a way to get into the browser section, either through a link in an email/SMS or a application on the desktop that uses the internet to run. You then need to stop the page from running and open the options tab by pressing the blackberry button to the left of the scroll bar. Select 'browser configuration' and then make sure the browser selected is the 'internet browser'. Scroll down to the 'start page field' and change it from 'bookmarks' to 'home page'.

Apparently it is all a problem with the bookmarks so you might want to think about erasing all your bookmarks to keep it from happening again.

Hey Tiptoeintotown,

I did what u said and it worked, but the thing is I still don't have access to the bookmarks at all. I don't know what happened to them. Any suggestions? And by the way thanks for responding and trying to help me.

oyabuun no está en línea Stack level 1
    open browzer chnange home page

oyabuun no está en línea Stack level 1
    your list of book makes will be there

rchoo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Last time that happened I just did a resync with my pc and it solved the problem. Hope it helps!
    ^_^ [richard]
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    The issue is with the book marks and it is being investigated by RIM. The resolution given above is just temporary and the error may come back.

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    Mine too.... has anyone found a fix yet??
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

BAZ-man no está en línea Stack level 1
    Tiptoeintotown;

BINGO: mine just hung the other day as I changed the home page (from Blackberry to Google) and Emulation Mode from BB to IE to try and render a page better. The browser would just launch a blank screen and then the Uncaught Expception error which took numerous OK, return or red phone ends to get back to life. I could however get into the browser thru any link in e-mail and easily reconfigure.

But it looks like it was the bookmark that fixed it !!!

BTW: I searched the forums and almost every one was nuke the phone and reinstall (I guess when you don't know . . . )