I got an issue with my bb7510 . Ill boot it up and it would ... BB Error Codes forum

sicerr no está en línea Stack level 1

Problem with BB 7510

I got an issue with my bb7510 .
    Ill boot it up and it would be fine, but when im typing something up if i hit certain buttons it would freeze or restart. But when it restarts it boots up with a blank screen and the status light blinks like normal and I have to pull the battery out and let it sit for a few minutes before i throw the battery back in and have it start up, then it does the samething again. I am suspecting it is the battery for some reason but i havent tested it yet. If you guys can let me know whats going on with this thing it would be very much appreciated.
    I just wanna find out if its repairable before i go out and blow $400 for a new one.
    Thanks in advance.
    And sorry if I posted in the wrong area, cause i didnt even know where this issue falls into.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries
    sicerr, Welcome to PinStack.

Sounds like it may be on it's last legs, but you might try reloading the OS. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help with this.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Hello sicerr, welcome to pinstack.com. If you try to os reload as Rc mentioned that may be your best bet. Good luck. Let us know if you need help.

I think you guys are right. I reloaded the OS and it booted up normally and it seemed fine but when I press the 'B' button it reboots it comes back on then it freezes. The status light stays on though, thats what is not making sense to me. The status light blinks but nothing comes up on the screen.
    Anyways Thanks for your help!

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries
    I'm beginning to think you have more than a software problem. Try one more reload. and once it completes, try the B key first. If it fails then, I think it may be time for a new BB.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

I reloaded the OS again, and I tryed the b key and it shut off. But I can still use the phone and direct connect with no problems. Do you think it can be repaired?

OK check this out. I got a little frustrated with the BB so i opened it up
    and on the main board where the keyboard is right on the back of that board there is a button there. i guess it resets the whole phone. So i press this button with a small screw driver and i put the phone back together. And it booted up and everything works FINE! =]

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries
    Well done. Glad you found that Reset button. Can you get a picture of it and Post here?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer