I am constantly getting this email message more than ever before how do I limit ... BB Error Codes forum

ronbo40 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203791b8

network@etp1103.etp.na.blackberry.net

I am constantly getting this email message more than ever before how do I limit the amount I get daily.

Subject: RIM_bca28a80-e9c0-11d1-87fe-00600811c6a2

This message is used to carry data between the BlackBerry handheld and an associated server. Please do not delete, move or respond to this message - it will be processed by the server.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: network@etp1103.etp.na.blackberry.net

Are you on BIS or BES. If you are on BIS you can remove the Desktop [CMIME] and that should solve your problem.

Have you tried to do an enterprise activation?

Did you recently install the desktop redirector?

Let us know so we can get this fixed...

ronbo40 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    203791b8

Well I am somewhat illiterate when it comes to Blackberry, I did an enterprise activation and desktop redirector I get my work email and yahoo email no problem but the constant message stated above on both my work email and phone if that helps.

gr8cop no está en línea Stack level 3

I had that problem last week. I just deleted all of my accounts and re entered them. I also found that I started getting the problem, when I used my out of office assistant on outlook. When I returned to work the messages stopped. Hope this helps.

jestar15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    400DD044

The easiest fix for this is to do a 'clean' uninstall of the DTM and installing it for Blackberry Internet Service option, this will eliminate the chance of the Desktop CMIME service books being pushed back down to the handheld. If you have Desktop CMIME service books now, I would delete them, unless you receive your corporate email from a BES Server.