Hi all the expert here.Really need help.Yasterday my 7230 reseting by itself about 5 times.I ... BB Error Codes forum

otromen77 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

Hi all the expert here.Really need help.Yasterday my 7230 reseting by itself about 5 times.I do the remove battery tricks for few times it recover for awhile.Wipe os with JL_cmder and reload new os ok just until i key my pin number for my sim,it's frezee for min.Wipe again os ,now BB desktop cannot see the device when connected,led blinking,lcd nothing >i have have spend almost 24 hr serching the net and BB forum but no luck.Anybody ever try remove the small battery on the main board?any repair tricks or guide (technical) that i can use.....REALLY NEED HELP:cry::cry:

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries

Re: my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

Try the procedure in this thread, How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't recognize The Device Is Connected. You should be able to get it up and running again.

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Let us know how you make out Otromen. This should do the trick.

Question Re: my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

Hi...I saw alot of post including the link that u gave me,still not working.Unable to connect to BB desktop.Reinstall the BB Desktop ,reboot,reinstall new os to desktop,reboot...still cannot...ay other way?anybody have hardware repair/test guide?

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Otromen, you could do a complete wipe and reset. I'm hoping you've done a backup recently???

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._step_fix.html Here's the process. Make sure you follow it exactly and let us know if you have any questions during the process.

Good luck.

I'll ty now.....I think I've tried b4....but what the heck....I'll try again...btw where r u both from?

Lightbulb Re: my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

tried about 4 times ....got the USB PIN:UNKNOWN ....then end up at comm error A:0x00000025,A:0x00000001,A:0x0000000E.How's guys any idea?

Question Re: my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

PLEASE HELP ME

anyone?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries

I wonder if you don't really have a hardware problem. If you are correctly following the procedure given in the two linked threads, it may be that your BB is really failed.

Sorry, All I can say is follow the procedure very very carefully and do exactly as it says.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Lightbulb Re: my 7230 not booting and not recognise by BB desktop after wipe off

I've followed all th step.It seams that either my bb got not enough power to boot coz it does not give any effect to my notebook usb detection.Test the cable with my mp3 player,it woks like a charm.I found a photo of the main board and near the reset hole there is a small battery placed.Is this the cmos battery?Has anybody found any technical papers,test guide or any other related doc related to 7230?thanks

GOOD NEWS...at last after so much trouble I finally revive my BB from the dead.The only solution and explaination I got after dismantling and fiddle around with unit is the F* usb port that giving the problem.Possible due to dry joint at the soldered part of the connector.To you guys that have the same problem as mine,do try my method.....after all the sweat,not sleeping more than 36hrs.......I GOT MY BABY BACK.....thanks to you guys that help me thru.....thanks

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Blog Entries

Glad you figured that out.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

hi all......same problem arise back but i got not enough time to post it here.I;s been 2 mths plus already....the light keep on blinking...even if battery totally die off and using power from usb,Funnuy thing that it cannot charge using direct poer...Any idea guys?