Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I do not know how to correct this problem... I entered my password wrong and ... BB Error Codes forum

Glamorous_B no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EDE141

Question Help PLEASE! JVM ERROR 513

I do not know how to correct this problem...

I entered my password wrong and it did a wipe and i pulled the battery out.
    now all my bb does is display JVM ERROR 513 and I had a backup on my moms
    laptop but she deleted it so I do not have a back up.

How do i fix this? and has my data such as pics, text messages and phone numbers been deleted as well? even off my sim card?

PLEASE HELP! =[

bartokbatt no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Help PLEASE! JVM ERROR 513

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~to quote one of the penguins in the movie Happy Feet, "You in tragic shape."

reesemachine no está en línea Stack level 2

Glamorous_B --- just need to reinstall OS. Linking some instructions previoulsy posted in the stacks:

How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier)

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Glamorous B, sorry you're having trouble. I believe that your data is gone. If your back up is gone, no joy, sorry. The SIM does not store backups.

As far as the JVM 513 goes, take a look at this thread (Post #3). It'll take you through the process of getting up and running again: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ror_513_a.html. Let us know how you make out.

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

I had this issue with one of our Pearl users this week, and reinstalling the OS fixed it!

betty phung no está en línea Stack level 1

someone help me im doing all these steps and i cant get passed the step where you have to selest the usb pin option to connect all it says is usb and it cant find my device

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Betty, Try this process to see if it works better, KB03485 - Run Application Loader when the BlackBerry device does not connect

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

lbjandai no está en línea Stack level 1

had a 513 error, tried to "upgrade to 4.2" software, took about 10 mins, said it was successful in finishing, but the blackberry is currently unplugged now and just has the hourglass for the last 5 minutes.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by lbjandai View Post
    had a 513 error, tried to "upgrade to 4.2" software, took about 10 mins, said it was successful in finishing, but the blackberry is currently unplugged now and just has the hourglass for the last 5 minutes.
    Did you unplug the usb prior to the hourglass finishing its spin and the BB rebooting?
    You can't disconnect until everything is completely finished and BB is back up and rebooted.

If you did disconnect, you will have to start the process all over. Let the hourglass complete the spinning and let us know what happens. You may end up with the same error msg.
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

dangimhungry no está en línea Stack level 1

wondering

i just got a pearl from my friend. ok. so i followed the instructions completely i was wondering how long will it take after the process is completed be fore the phone is use able, i thought i did it wrond so im trying again now.
    thanks.
    oh its a blackberry pearl the 8100 and my carrrier is t mobile

mrmoto no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32CA582C
    Its a very sad day, when your phone gives that error. There is no going back, its as good as jumping on your hard drive. The only prayer that you have is if you had your phone backed up..You will want to go to www.blackberry.com and download the latest os for your phone..Make sure when you download the app, when it askes to run the the program make sure you have your bb desktop software off and not running.

After you have it running, it will then have you plug your phone in and run thru a back up restore if possible, if not it will then go straight to the reloading proccess..

jforster101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lbjandai View Post
    im having the same problem

amirraza no está en línea Stack level 1

JVM error 513 in BlackBerry 8800, Need OS

Dear brothers
    I put wrong password in my blackberry 8800 series so all the data has been deleted. I dont have any kind of OS CD for 8800. If any body have software then please give me this software. First time i used blackberry and i am facing this problem. I am worried about it please help and do a favor to me.

Thanks & Regards
    Amir

SmileyJoe5 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Thanks to everyone who posted info on JVM Error 513

Without you guys, my carrier was going to have me purchase a new sims card, and it probably still wouldn't have worked!!
    Thanks
    SmileyJoe

mloera81 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question JVM Error 513 on AT&T BB but have no password

I really need help ! I have contacted my provider, T-Mobile, the BB original provider, AT&T and even BlackBerry but still cant get rid of this error 513. I've installed the AT&T BB Desktop manager and it does detect the 8310 and shows the PIN but I do not have the password to get it to let me download the OS to it. PLEASE HELP !! I have read and followed the past posted instructions to a T, but no luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast