Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Where can I find the link to downlond the handheld software for a Sprint 7130e ... BB Error Codes forum

ScottinDallas no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide to: Blackberry JVM error codes listed

Advertisement

Where can I find the link to downlond the handheld software for a Sprint 7130e ?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by ScottinDallas View Post
    Where can I find the link to downlond the handheld software for a Sprint 7130e ?
    You can get it from RIM at this link. Hope it helps.

fishzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinrich View Post
    The info above is great. Has anybody ever taken all of this info, and added resolution to it. Or is the resolution always to just wipe, and re-provision?

I would like to be able to provide this to our Desktop Support, and help desk technicians, so they can quickly identify, if it requires the hardward to be swapped, or if it is a Wipe and reprovision?

We went through an issue last year, with a 3rd Party error, that was causing constant hourglassing, and occasionally a JVM 200 reset error.

Didnt know what the problem was, until after we had swapped about 30 devices.

Turned out, the device was corrupted with mulitiple modules of the same application, and overloading the device. We were able to use javaloader.exe, to remove the modules, and the device was fine.

This info above would be very valuable if I could add resolution to some or all of them.

Just curious.

Thank you.
    dolphinrich

Is what you did equivalent to using JL CMBER or different??

blithers no está en línea Stack level 1
    PC OS windows xp
    to fix - BB 7290
    have usb cable and desktop manager 4.3.0.15 and device manager 4.3.0.7
    all i need is the right link to a javaloader to wipe device P_L_E_A_S_E

godess101 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Installed program on computer.
    Tried to connect blackberry to computer but it couldnt find the device.
    It then asked me for a password and gave me 10 tries to get the right password.
    I figured it was the password I had set on my phone yesterday, but it didnt work so I tried other passwords I normally use.
    On the 10th try it said it would wipe out everything from the device if I got it wrong. So I dont guess. I exit the program and try to connect again and it asked me for a password on a different screen, I did not have the right password, the phone screen turns white and says its wiping out all information. :[I panicked and took battery out so I could get my sim card out. when I turned it on again it continued to wipe all of the information. and now the screen is just white and says JVM Error 513 : reset.
    but when I click reset, it goes back to the same screen

help :[

I NEED HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE MESSAGE ME!

aj332211 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi i tried doing the above but get this error after i am prompted to put in my device's password

Erasing Badapp_Name
    Error: invalid handle
    Disconnected

and then it goes back to c:/documents and settings\my name

aj332211 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi I tried doing the above and got the error message invalid handle and then it said disconnected

i tried reloading the os software too but my device wont stay connected in order to fully do it. any suggestions?

jpesau no está en línea Stack level 1

Bb 8310

HOW DO I WIPE THE DEVICE[/quote]

jpesau no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jpesau View Post
    HOW DO I WIPE THE DEVICE
    [/quote]

raphsow no está en línea Stack level 1
    Jvm 513 Error And Solution

chinks no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi, i just recently got my blackberrypearl 8120 from O2 and i just went to the appliction "browser" and this error appeared JVM error 545 incompatible or corrupt filesistem i press restart and the same thing appears what do i do?? and its urgent on the list code... HELP please

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hello chinks and welcome to PinStack!

Sorry to hear that you've run into issues already with your new device!

Let's try to reload your operating system first and see if that doesn't solve your problem. If not, we'll try some other things.

First, you'll need to download and install on your PC the latest. You'll find that here. Once it's downloaded, navigate to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader on your PC, where you'll find an executable called Loader (it will have a little phone icon next to it). Connect your device to the PC with the USB cable, then double click on that executable. Hopefully, this will start reloading the OS on your device.

Start with that and we'll take it from there.....

Roger

Hello Rogro thanks for the help but it did not work... de application uploader coundt read the phone in the port i reset it but dirnt work either

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    chinks,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Sounds like you might have to completely wipe the OS from your device and then attempt to reload it. Here is a thread that outlines how to use jl_cmndr to wipe the device.

Then you can either try the Loader executable to load the OS back on or use this thread.

Here is another thread that might prove useful, depending on your situation at this time.

Hello, well the 545 it's gone ... but i keep getting 102 makes me sad and really pissed i wiped it with "jlcomander" and install the sofware and dosent even last a day the same error keeps coming back makes me really pissed at this phone :/ i save my contacts but i want to used my phone!!! is there any better solution that keep wiping it? i wish i could return the phone, but i cant...

thanks for the help

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast