Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

chillrich and wlevine, Welcome to PinStack. Sorry no one has piped up to help. If ... BB Error Codes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Advertisement

chillrich and wlevine, Welcome to PinStack.

Sorry no one has piped up to help. If I read the first post correctly, First try a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in). If that doesn't work then an OS reload is necessary. Let us know how this goes.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

chrissyg no está en línea Stack level 1

repeating JVM error 545

I've had a JVM error 545 on an 8700g three times in the past month/6 weeks. I reinstall the OS everytime, which works nicely, but then a week or so later, it's back! I hadn't even reloaded my contacts this last time - is it possible there's something corrupt that isn't being overwritten? (I can't get to the screen on the Blackberry that lets you wipe it.)

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Are you doing a backup and a restore? If you want to completely wipe your BB you can use this program called JLCmder, found here... http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...d=5&linkid=452

Then reload the OS through the desktop manager and refrain from doing a restore from a backup. Just sycn your contacts and reload any apps you want.

chrissyg no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks! i wasn't ever able to backup and restore, but last night i did a full wipe from the javaloader app and then reloaded the applications. so far so good...

apuspo no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Help Please

HELP PLEASE !!

I incidentally downloaded some themes on my 7100 Pearl and now the device just keeps turning on (white screen with hour glass) and off (with red blink) all the time. Sometimes it stopped and say JVM Error 547.

I tried wiping with both javaloader and jvm commander and tried to install new handheld software but still no luck. The application loader on the desktop manager just won't connect and load the application. The handheld keep connecting and disconnecting all the time as the screen turned on and off.

Any idea please ???

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    apuspo, try using the process in this thread. How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't recognize The Device Is Connected
    Make sure to follow all the steps carefully.
    Hope this help
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

jmesroc no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry 7780 user "very green"

I loaded some software and get the (JVM Error 531) at startup and cant get in. I assume I overloaded the phone but how can it be fixed? I need to get in and I cant. It freezes with a that error message. Need help Please!!

-Jamesrock:cry:

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    jmesroc,

Have you tried a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in)? If so and it comes up with this error when it reboots, you will have to reload the software. Apparently the Software you loaded is too large for your available memory. If the procedure in my previous post doesn't not work let us know.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

malletboi06 no está en línea Stack level 1
    could somebody help me with a 523 error? what should i do to fix this problem? take it to cingular or blackberry? thanks

FCAguy no está en línea Stack level 1

JVM 200 error

I am getting a jvm 200 error on my 7130c...i cannot get my phone working again now. How do I fix it?

jlhl no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Guide to: Blackberry JVM error codes listed

Quote Originally Posted by berrytalker
    Has anyone received a JVM error 113 or know what it covers? We have it happen with some when the backlight is pressed once or twice and another when unlocking the 7250.

Thanks,
    Berrytalker
    I get JVM error 113 too and haven't been able to find out anything about it. Did you get any replies?
    Jan

Chuck_Fu no está en línea Stack level 1

Lightbulb Re: Guide to: Blackberry JVM error codes listed

Quote Originally Posted by malletboi06
    could somebody help me with a 523 error? what should i do to fix this problem? take it to cingular or blackberry? thanks
    I was getting a 523 error and was able to recover using the javaloader app listed above and the following command.....

JavaLoader -u erase -f spot

The program "spot" was my bad app. I had installed it twice and actually had to run the command twice to get rid of both installations.

tovarcd no está en línea Stack level 1

My bb7290 shows code 507 and does not initiate, since I can solve this?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

tovarcd, Welcome to PinStack.

I believe that you will need to reload your OS. Check out the revelavant links on the BB FAQ & Guides page for where to get the latest OS for your carrier/device and how to update it. The specific ones you will want are Blackberry OS Software links (by carrier) and How to: OS 4.x Upgrade for your Blackberry.

And with this error, I'm not sure, but if your Desktop Manager doesn't recognize your BB when you connect it to your PC, you will need to follow the procedure in this Thread, How To: Reinstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

jchristo22 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Guide to: Blackberry JVM error codes listed

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinrich
    Not sure if you have already gotten this resolved or not. Were you able to indentify the bad .Cod file. You can remove the file using javaloader utility.

(Java Loader):
    3 - Download and unzip JavaLoader.exe to your Desktop from the attached JavaLoader.zip
    4 - Click on Start then Run and type CMD and click OK
    5 - This should bring up a command-prompt at C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\
    6 - Type the following:

cd Desktop <enter> (don't type <enter> - just push it)
    type "JavaLoader.exe -usb erase -f Badapp_Name"

(More than likely, the problem app is running, so "-f" allows it to Force the erase command. Also, as I recall, the badapp_name is case sensitive. How ever the cod file is named, you need to type it. I dont think you need to list .cod, but not sure. It has been a while.

* Note: Here is an example of the DOS/command-prompt:

C:\Documents and Settings\username>cd desktop

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop>

C:\Documents and Settings\username\Desktop>JavaLoader.exe -usb erase -f Badapp_Name

If you are able to take the time, and delete the bad cod files, you may save your data.

Hope this helps.
    Any suggestions here would be greatly appreciated! I am not sure what happened, but my BB, when connected to my computer Desktop Manager, started running an hourglass for a bit (about 30sec - 1 min) before coming up with an error code: "JVM Error 102". Underneath there is an option for reset. I've done this several times to no avail- it comes back to this cycle again. I ran this JavaLoader program and got the following script in DOS:
    Connected
    Erasing Badapp_Name
    Error: Invalid Handle
    Disconnected

How can I get my BB to work again? The no access to phone or email is not a situation I want to be in for long. Thanks in advance for advice!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast