I get an "Error starting net_rim_bb_lbs: Class 'net.rim.device.apps.api.transmission.Transmission ServiceManager' not found, when trying to start ... BB Error Codes forum

Tim Hardin no está en línea Stack level 1

Error starting BB Maps

I get an "Error starting net_rim_bb_lbs: Class 'net.rim.device.apps.api.transmission.Transmission ServiceManager' not found, when trying to start Blackberry Maps application.
    What is this telling me is wrong and any ideas to fix it.

Tim hardin

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Re: Error starting BB Maps

Tim, try uninstalling the application, pull the battery out with the BB on and wait at least 30 seconds before reinserting it, then try to reload the program. Did you load it through the DM or OTA?

zinadork no está en línea Stack level 1

I was on the phone with rim tech support for quite a while trying to work on this issue. We finally gave up. He suggested that I try to do the installation from a different pc. We tried reinstalling BB maps, BB OS. We looked at the service books and every other thing imaginable. I have a verizon 7130e.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Tim, try it from the OTA link listed below.

dnjbeachfam no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23F563E4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i to have the same problem on my 8700g? Any solutions yet?

reesemachine no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorry...just stumbled on this one. Prob common knowledge by now, but my experience with this error is that BB Maps needs at least 4.1.0.377 OS or higher (on Cing/ATT at least) to work. Otherwise you will get this error.

Ran into this with a lot of our users, and low and behold no one with 4.1.0.377 got the error. As soon as others upgraded their OS it resolved the issue.