ok so my blackberry pearl 8100 out of no where restarted and it wouldnt load ... BB Error Codes forum

ondeez no está en línea Stack level 2

Question emergency please

ok so my blackberry pearl 8100 out of no where restarted and it wouldnt load right.
    at first it was flashing a red light then it seemed as if it would turn on completely and load and then out of no where a little picture of a circle square and traingle pop out and it says 507 around the big rectangle surrounding those shapes.

what do i do?

before it would say something error and had a resest button.
    now it doesnt.

what do i doooo.
    please help me out yeah?

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

Re: emergency please

I think it means ur handheld was wiped completly (OS deleted) have you did this do this at a random time out of the blue ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ondeez no está en línea Stack level 2

what do you mean do this do that.

no.
    it was just out of no where.

like it reseted on its own n everything
    and i tried loading the whole OS again.
    but it wont connect to the phone.

=/

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=8663. Check this thread out not to good on explaining over bb this looks perfect for the error 507 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Ahh the dreaded error message. I returned two 8703's before I finally knew what was up before looking it up here, couldve saved a lot of time. It means your OS is corrupted I believe, something with the JVM (java virtual machine). Just like Schirripal said its a thread here on that specific error message. A wipe is needed as well as OS reinstallation plus a few other steps explained in detail. Hope you find your answer, welcome to the stacks and happy new year!

acebbstack no está en línea Stack level 1

You need to update the phone sftw. You can get the update from your service provider or from blackberry. After downloading it you would use the blackberry desktop software application loader to update the OS on the phone. I had to do this with T-Mobile support. The trick is this-
    After downloading the update but before launching the bb app loader take the battery out of the pearl and then hook the pearl up to your computer. Launch the app loader and find the OS update you just downloaded and install it. You need to watch the install process because there's a step in the process that says something like, "Waiting for device initialization" or something like that (it's the second step). When it gets to that step you have to put the battery back in the pearl. The install process will complete and your phone will work again. It may take a little while but it'll work.

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Lightbulb Re: emergency please

ive had exactly the same problem when i had only had my 8100 some two weeks. The only way to resolve it is to reinstall the software.
    This sounds mad but if you connect your blackberry to your pc and start desktop manager. When the manager has fully opened then keep pressing the keys on the phone and eventally dueing one of the several restarts somehow your pc will catch a link, you blackberry will still look dead but take on notice of that. Start the restore on the desktop and after minutes (but will feel a lifetime) the process will finish and automatically restart your phone. Now mine did take about 10 minutes to restart but whne it did then thank god it worked!

If for some reason this doesn't work then i know that somewhere on pinstacks is the process to reformat your phone.

Sorry that its not a quick fix but please believe me one way or the other it is a fix

Wish you all the best

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I had that problem on one of my pearls a few months ago. I just did a warranty return with AT&T. They explained to me that it was a Java corruption.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~