Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142) Everytime I attempt to login in I get this ... BB Error Codes forum

gawn no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142)

Everytime I attempt to login in I get this prompt saying error(unspecified error that is)..please try again later. Anyone have a solution or suggestion??

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    gawn, try deleting AppWorld from your phone, then from your device browser go to www.blackberry.com/appworld and download it again. Should clear you up.

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8900/5.0.0.1036 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/142)

Well thanks for the suggestion Roger,tried it,came up with the same error result..any other ideas??

Dang.....thought that would do the trick for you. So there's nothing specific about the error? Doesn't give you any clues as to what's going on? Are you attempting to connect via WiFi?

Nope not by way of wifi..here's the thing,it will sign me in on another bb,asking if I have changed devise or something of that sort!! So from that I know my password and user name and appworld are all in check, which puts my Curve 8900 up for debate!! Roger, would you happen to know HOW the device runs the Ap??

Well, from what you're saying, kinda sounds like it might have something to do with your PIN numbers. It thinks your login is associated with the PIN on one device and then when you try to log in with the other device, it doesn't like it.

Lol..didn't know it had favourites XD
    I didn't go through with the whole process on the other phone.. isn't there another way to install apps on it?? Like via the desktop software??

Yes, if you can get to the developers' website, then you can circumvent the whole AppWorld thing with an over-the-air download, or an installation through Desktop Manager. A lot of developers all sell their wares on sites like Mobihand, too.

"Yes, if you can get to the developers' website, then you can circumvent the whole AppWorld thing with an over-the-air download" -_- explain!!

LOL! Well, it's easiest to go to the AppWorld site on your PC. www.blackberry.com/appworld

Then you can see who the developer of the application is and go directly to their website to purchase and download the app, or try and find it on www.mobihand.com and download it from there.

Thanks Roger.. www.mobihand.com is a great site for apps and more (y)

yes it is! Enjoy and good luck! Nice to see you hangin' around here! Stick around!

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    This is a known issue....(From Rogers tech support) look here for some help http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...d/td-p/1323343
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56