Hey! I just purchased a used BB 7290 and everytime I try to start it ... BB Error Codes forum

mikeymike no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 7290 Error 365

Hey! I just purchased a used BB 7290 and everytime I try to start it all I get is Device Error: 365 with Reset right under it. I have been reading some forums trying to figure out what to do but, I am not very advanced with some of the wordings and what not. In newbie terms, what do I need to do? When I plug it into my computer, I hear the sound computers make when something is plugged into the USB port but after 10 seconds I hear the the sound computers make when disconnecting something from the USB port. I sometimes get Device Error: 144 Reset also. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: BB 7290 Error 365

Welcome to pinstack. Have you made any progress with this? Have you tried to wipe the BB and restore the OS?

genedizzle no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB 7290 Error 365

hey I need some help I have a blackberry 7105t and its reading device error:365and just underneththat in says reset with a black line through it . any body know whats up with my phone? if so please help me out