(Newbie) My BB Pearl has been giving me problems...it shuts off and blinks a red ... BB Error Codes forum

CAConstantine no está en línea Stack level 1

Question AT&T Blackberry Pearl 8100

(Newbie) My BB Pearl has been giving me problems...it shuts off and blinks a red led...but it doesn't stop!!! it's not like its a code (eg. long blink pause quick blink) it just blinks the same pace constantly...I did like the previous posts said and downloaded the JL_Cmder but that doesn't reconise the phone and i also followed the 'AppLoader" instructions and it works up to a point...it does the "Load JVM and system software" fine but when it reaches the "Wait for device initialization" it does not do anything for awhile and then says "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation" and i am back to square one!!! CAN SOMEONE HELP BEFORE I THROW IT THROUGH THE WINDOW!?

CAConstantine no está en línea Stack level 1
    Oh and i almost for got resontly i noticed that when you take out the battery and leave the phone alone for awhile (like 1-3 hours) the white screen with the hour glass will come on...but very rearly it will loaded up to the....desktop?? But if you should need to take out the battery and turn back on the phone......we back at square one!!! :@