Hey guys..last nite i was on the internet trying to download an application on my ... BB Error Codes forum

one_shaheed no está en línea Stack level 1

Question abort exception/ reset on a BB 7250

Hey guys..last nite i was on the internet trying to download an application on my BB 7250. While i was dowloading, the screen suddenly went blank and i got a message in a little box that says abort exception and underneath it says reset which is highlighted in blank. I went to the IT department at school and he told me to take out the battery and restart the phone. i did that several times but i keep on getting the same message. Can anyone help me?

rob0289 no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb Re: abort exception/ reset on a BB 7250

I would think you would have to get on your computer and reinstall the OS. If the removing the battery isnt working, I would reinstall the OS. If you dont know where to get the softwear, spend a few minutes on Blackberry.com and download the Desktop softwear and the OS for the device.

I have takin the impression that you cannot start properly so, the reinstallment of the OS sould work.

rob

one_shaheed no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: abort exception/ reset on a BB 7250

Hey Rob thanks for the reply. I went online and tried to download the software again but still there was no change. I still have the same message "Abort exception/ reset". I think that there is a special code or some special sequence or certain keys thats u have to press on the handheld to reset the phone. Do you happen to know of any thing like that?
    Last edited by one_shaheed; 10-18-2007 at 02:58 AM.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Try this.

*Be sure to install the newest software update: http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/

Remove the battery from the phone, and plug it back into the computer w/ USB. Right click the "START" at the bottom toolbar, and go to "Explore". Make your way down the left and click Program Files. Go to "Common Files" and go to "Research In Motion", then open "AppLoader".

Once that folder opens, Double-click "Loader.exe"...Run through the proper steps in Application Loader, and when the process on the computer's end is done, insert the battery again.

It may take 5-20 minutes for the phone to get back up and running again, and once it does be sure to re-send any service books.

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Ps you need desktop manager downloaded, and the OS link I gave you may not have a download for your device (I'm not sure if tmobile carries it) but if they don't, search the blackberry website for the download...

Let us know how it goes