Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

Well, nothing has worked so far. I'm guessing my only course of action is to ... Handheld Guides forum

thablkpanda no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: How To: ReInstall OS When Computer Won't Recognize The Device Is Connected

Advertisement

Well, nothing has worked so far. I'm guessing my only course of action is to try to get Sprint to replace it somehow. I can't get the device to show error 502 and acknowledge that it's been cleared. I imagine there's a deeper rooted issue.

Thanks for trying though guys.

-Chris

yohinomura no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2554CA71

thablkpanda, without battery, try to run application loader in bb desktop manager. Then click next, where it will show what connection u have. It will show USB: PIN Unknown and click next afterwards to run the wipe out. Hope it helps.

Yo.

thablkpanda no está en línea Stack level 1

Still no such luck yohinomura. I'm giving Sprint a call today, I'll let you guys know how it works.

Thanks,
    Chris

nsree no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d14461

I'm stuck at step 6. I tried JL_Cmder multiple times and not sure whether it is connecting to the BB or not. I'm not getting the "USB:PIN" option at all. I'm only getting USB, COM1 and COM4. XP shows that BB is connected properly.

nsree no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23d14461

I tried application load and the JVM is loaded successfully but then the following error shows up. I've tried this many times with the same result.

A fatal error has occurred while updating your device's software. Please try again.
    Device communications error encountered. [A:0x0000000E]
    Last edited by nsree; 01-19-2007 at 08:41 AM.

xdjkatx no está en línea Stack level 1

okay i've tried everything i could find. In the end I just got the hour glass.
    Question. Can i flashed the BB (tmobile) with an o s cingular and make it work?

thanks in advance

xdjkatx no está en línea Stack level 1

man, i've tried to flash the BB 8100 with the carrier AND roger OS....... Nothing, just the hour glass. I have no problem wiping the BB and getting to 507, but after that nothing seems to work. Someone please help.......

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Have you reinserted your battery at the correct time?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jennwill99 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    401151E6

Thanks for the consolidation! I wish I had found this before going what you went through!

By the way, for anyone else downloading the OS for the BB 7100i with Nextel Carrier - expect to download a 40MB file.

kmikami no está en línea Stack level 1

I followed the steps to wiping the blackberry.. after i finished it the hour glass came up and gave me app error 523. I'm so over this phone, I dont know what other option i have

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

kmikami, First off do a Cold Reboot (Battery Out, wait 15-30 sec, Battery Back in).

If that doesn't work, let us know.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Cochese no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E19215

this just saved my ***.

moor1105 no está en línea Stack level 1

I have read this complete thread.. Here is the issue:
    Carrier: Nextel
    Phone: 7520
    Error:507

Issue 1: I followed the instructions at the top of the thread. i tried to detect the BB via Options multilple times with batt in and out. No dice..
    Also tried to detect via all options in the applications loader. No dice.. Batt in and out.

Issue 2: I downloaded the JL_Cmder and tried option 5 wipe. I go through the settings and get to the red screen and "Connecting to device.." after that it just sits there.. Again, batt in and batt out..

Nothing seems to detect the BB. When the batt is out it shows batt out on the screen.. When the batt is in it shows the 507 error.

I was updating the firmware to 4.2 when this happened..

Any tips greatly appreciated.
    R

moor1105 no está en línea Stack level 1

I FIXED IT!!

Started over one more time from scratch.. I think my issue was I didnt reboot when the computer asked me.. All good now.. This saved me a trip to the Nextel store.. Great forum.. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by moor1105
    I have read this complete thread.. Here is the issue:
    Carrier: Nextel
    Phone: 7520
    Error:507

Issue 1: I followed the instructions at the top of the thread. i tried to detect the BB via Options multilple times with batt in and out. No dice..
    Also tried to detect via all options in the applications loader. No dice.. Batt in and out.

Issue 2: I downloaded the JL_Cmder and tried option 5 wipe. I go through the settings and get to the red screen and "Connecting to device.." after that it just sits there.. Again, batt in and batt out..

Nothing seems to detect the BB. When the batt is out it shows batt out on the screen.. When the batt is in it shows the 507 error.

I was updating the firmware to 4.2 when this happened..

Any tips greatly appreciated.
    R

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

moor1105, Welcome to PinStack.

Glad you got it working. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Page 7 of 68 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)