Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

ur welcome! try this thread too...i haven't pointed anyone to this one in a LONG ... Handheld Guides forum

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Advertisement

ur welcome!

try this thread too...i haven't pointed anyone to this one in a LONG time

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ead.php?t=5127

crazykc600RR no está en línea Stack level 1

Someone please help!!!!!!

I have tried over and over but the computer won't recognize my pearl. I know it said in the beginning it will def work but i have tried for 2 days now and can't get it to work. what do i do?

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    did you wipe your device with jl_cmder?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

JRoscoe no está en línea Stack level 1

Easier way

I went the easier route - I took mine to a Verizon store. They couldn't fix it, so they just ported my number to a new Blackberry. I had recovered nearly all of my settings that afternoon.

timotaus no está en línea Stack level 1
    I uninstalled and reinstalled 4.6 and am having the same issue with DM not recognizing the USB Curve connected. There must be a driver issue internally with the PC that doesn't map to the DM. Any suggestions? --Newbie

timotaus no está en línea Stack level 1
    Conflict with BES domain set. Adjusted after creating new profile in DM. Resolved.

Bleemster no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi all thank you for you time to read...

I have read a load of the same posts which seem to be the trouble i am having but i dont seem to be able to connect my phone again...

so far...
    ran jm_cmder and (4)wipe
    tried to connect to DM... device connected = none...
    clicked connect... selected usb-pin252eb...
    still device connected = none...
    done with the battery several times, and without the battery too, still none
    tried to reconnect to jm_cmder = none of the options work. phone is not recognised with & without battery
    downloaded orange uk (8120M_PBr4.3.0_rel178_PL2.6.0.60_A4.3.0.105_Orang e_UK.exe) file and run.
    deleted vendor.xml file and rerun loader. when it comes to finding the phone following options are present... com3 (dont work) usb-pin252...(dont work)

any advice please.

Regards
    Lee

phone BB 8120 RIM Pearl
    current display - liittle picture looks like a folder with a black circle and line with 507 written below it
    Last edited by Bleemster; 09-29-2008 at 10:37 PM.

xxaddkidxx no está en línea Stack level 1

Question connection problems

i can't get my phone to connect when im on the desktop manager. what can i do

nuangel1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    thankyou this really helped .took me several attempts but it worked for my 205 error .my bb now works fine.

christopherx no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have os 4.5.0.69 and when is loading net_idontknow gives me an error.. and when i install 4.5.0.81 and go to application says no software available for my phone =( helpp!!! i deleted vendor on both os and unistall one when tryng the other .. i have a 8310 AT&T

Btw i wiped my cell with jl =( and the error is 507..
    Last edited by christopherx; 10-05-2008 at 04:30 AM.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    507 means that your OS and App's aren't linked. (typical state after doing a wipe with jl) Are you sure that you loaded the right device software on your machine? It should say that it's for the 8310, when viewed in Add/Remove Applications in Control Panel. If it's the correct software, you should be able to force DM to connect to the device and proceed through Application Manager to load the device. Also, if you're using 4.5 for your handheld, you might want to grab the 4.6 desktop manager software.

drksupratt no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up thanks a million

thanks to who ever wrote this post man! i was about to throw my pearl down the toilet before i came accord this board... u just saved me 350 bucks! thanks a million!

blueblue no está en línea Stack level 1
    HI ive done the procedure above it said it had completed. now i switch my phone on and the glass hour has been there for hours what do i do now??

thenuss54 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It works for me until the middle and then Application loader says "Unable to reconnect the device during a multi-stage load operation" but my blackberry was plugged in the whole time.What should i do?
    Last edited by thenuss54; 10-09-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    Thenuss54, pull your battery, replace it, let the device load up and try doing the app load again. Now, if you don't have DM 4.6, you should go grab it from the blackberry page (newest desktop manager, it'll work the best).
    blueblue - the first boot does take awhile (it does a lot of processing to finish up the Application load) - but, it shouldn't last for hours and hours. After an hour, if it hasn't booted up, pull the battery and replace it. It'll eventually finish processing and be fine (or should be).

LinkBacks (?)