Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Hi guys... i do really needs your guide... im having "507" error problem... i've tried ... Handheld Guides forum

ichan_cozy no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Hi guys... i do really needs your guide... im having "507" error problem...
    i've tried to do all of steps mentioned in 1st page... but, the problem still cant be solve..

During the steps that i've tried the following step DOESN'T occur...

12. Proceed until it asks you if you want to automatically back up and restore. Select DO NOT AUTOMATICALLY BACK UP MY HANDHELD.

otherwise, i click the finish button... My specs are:

Blackberry 8320 curve..
    OS. 4.5 (just upgraded recently)
    Desktop Manager 4.3

what should i do guys???

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I just did this for my 8320 and it worked. I too could not find advanced, but I looked at options and it had the option to back up and the other two options were checked already so I hit finish. I checked all of the boxes in the menu because I new it would wipe it wipe it clean when reinstalling 4.5.

Did you install the 4.5 and then delete the vendor file before you started? Also, I have 4.5 DM. You might want to install that first and then try again.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ahos244 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey, i just signed up to PinStack and it is very helpful. I know im a little late but i need help..

I have a BELL 8130 and i attempted my 5/5 tries for my password and it says i put it in wrong (when i didnt) then everything got erased and a white screen saying "JVM 513 reset" popped up, i dont know how to reset a BELL 8130.

I tried these steps and sort of put my battery when im not supposed to but only did it so DM can read my device. After i attempted these steps i now have a white screen that shows a circle with a square within it and within that square it shows a row of a circle, a square, and a triangle..and under everything it says "507"

I am having problems going past step 5. (and by the way i dont know what handheld software is) When i come to step 6 DM does not recognize my device and does not show my USB PIN #...all it says is USB, COM1, COM2....i can only see my USB PIN # when my battery is in.

Please help i am in some serious help and very annoyed with my BELL 8130.

Thanks.

ahos244 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey, no worries...they are sending me a new phone...thanks anyways to who ever knew how to fix this problem. Apparently they have never seen what was on my screen before, haha.

cdr11357 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got the fatel error 102 and this procedure worked.

Thanks,

BB 8700C Cingular/AT&T

Blackberrypwns no está en línea Stack level 1

thanks

This was very helpful thanks have you ever thought of writing a book about how to fix your blackberry

jwlinds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Your thread brought my 8703e back to life. Thank you and keep up the good work!

*Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device.

BESBOY69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I go through this entire process.. Putting the battery in at different points of the application load.. and STILL get
    "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation"
    8330 Curve(Using TELUS updated Load and 4.2.2 Desktop Manager

setjinra no está en línea Stack level 1
    omg thanks to you folks you saved my bb curve! took couple of tries but its now up and running. thanks again!!

canticle81 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Help me please... MY BB8320 has that stupid error message (102) and I tried reinstalling the firmware but it's not working. I have the latest firmware and Media desktop software as of 8/26/08. V4.2.2 for the BB and 4.6 for the MD. I install the new firmware but then I connect my BB the DM does not see that there is a firmware update. I have already wiped the phone clean too.

mobermeier no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think this is in vain, but I'll try anyway. I've read as much of this post as I can, but I still am not having any luck. The problem, as many of noted, is that my BB keeps initializing; thus, there's not enough time for it to be detected by DM. I've downloaded the wipe app, but either I don't know how to use it, or it's n/a because my BB is never being recognized as connected. Any thoughts?

zoeydanielle no está en línea Stack level 1

How to reinstall OS when computer won't recognize the device connected

I want to thank N8DBB for his solution to the above problem. Yesterday while trying to load the new version of Agendus Beta, the Pearl went "dead" and I was left with a black screen and a flashing LED red light. I have to say I was paniced, but after reading N8DBB's solution and following it to the letter, I am back up and running. Thanks a lot, you saved me.

paintball4o8 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i get "Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation." any help?

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    do i need the sim card in for this or no

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Quote Originally Posted by poetic_stud View Post
    do i need the sim card in for this or no

Sim Card will not be necessary for this procedure.

LinkBacks (?)